Suggestion(s): Guild Improvements

I think it's time to improve some guild features, and I know a lot of players agree:

- CTRL+click items into stash
- One or two more roles (beside Officer and Leader)
- Ability to move guild stash tabs the same way as in personal stash
- Audit log in guild stash
- League/race/event announcements ("Phrazz is the first one in your guild to reach...")
- Guild noticeboard

These are the features I would most like to see, and the features I see as most likely to happen. But waaaait, there's more. The following suggestions are kind of a "long shot", but would be awesome:

- Ability to create guild races, with set prizes (supplied by the guild, of course)
- Guild Hideout
- Special tabs (currency, quad etc..) in guild stash

I know, I'm a dreamer.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 3:31:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Everything starts with someone dreaming about something. That said: good suggestions here.
GGG guilds are a laughing joke. The only purpose it serves is to have an easy way of transferring goods to people who are not immediately available.

Your suggestions are good, certainly.

They need a MoTD that's persistent on the guild chat, or whenever the guild stash box is open. Access rights need a LOT more liner levels and roles allowing those rights.

A guild hideout would be very good, too, where all of the masters crafting tables are present and usable by the guild members that have access to them, at the level the character has for that master. The masters should have guild limited crafting options, dependent upon the user's level with said master.

Global chat should always default to Guild unless otherwise redirected.

Last Online should be displayed by all guild members.

The league that guild members and friends are on should be visible whenever they're online - Standard, League, HC... ect.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I think it's time to improve some guild features, and I know a lot of players agree:

- League/race/event announcements ("Phrazz is the first one in your guild to reach...")
- Guild noticeboard

These are the features I would most like to see, and the features I see as most likely to happen. But waaaait, there's more. The following suggestions are kind of a "long shot", but would be awesome:

- Ability to create guild races, with set prizes (supplied by the guild, of course)
- Guild Hideout

I know, I'm a dreamer.

These are all solid down to earth suggestions and I would very much like to see each one of them implemented as well. Audit log of some kind is such a big deal I honestly feel there is no excuse to not have it. Its SO easy for someone to 'clean house' when nobody else is on and there is no way to find out who did it? its kinda crazy, I mean what's the use of having 40 guild tabs when you cant tell who is stocking it or stealing from it?

I would also very much like to see something else for the guild to buy with GGG gold other than slots or tabs. The guild I belong too has over 5000 points with absolutely nothing to spend it on... (donated from players who quit)
"
Phrazz wrote:

- Guild noticeboard

- Guild Hideout

I know, I'm a dreamer.

Throwing my support on this as well.

Some of them are more important than others, especially the audit log.

Also, as BlaqWolf said, a Last Online should also be included.
Going to bump this.

I can't be the only one longing for some much needed guild improvements. And in danger of repeating myself: These improvements can't be that hard/time consuming to implement.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info