New Skill and Support Gem Interactions

I'm so excited to try all the weird new interactions there may be. Like, wtf does it look like running Flame Totem + Volley while using Sire of Shards? I MUST KNOW! Experiment times ahead!
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
sweeet
"
frankenik wrote:
Awesome looking support gems, can we get some sort of list which skills work with the spell cascade gem

All Curses
All Offerings
Cremation
Volatile Dead
Contagion
Frost Bomb
Bladefall
Desecrate
Storm Call
Firestorm
Icestorm
Frost Wall
Cold Snap
Detonate Dead

Does not support Vaal versions of these skills.

"
tuantuan123 wrote:
Are those corpse skills reflectable? Maybe not, right?

Damage from exploding a corpse is not reflectable. The other damage from those skills (including the damage of exploding yourself with Bodyswap) is reflectable (but is spell damage, so can be blocked with spell block chance).
I really like the style of Storm Barrier. It looks like you're charging up to go super saiyan.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
BEX! Just for the "Lolz". Can you post the interaction of Sire of Shards + Volley support gem?
In the initial release of 3.1.0, Anything that fires projectiles in a nova will override the behaviour of the Volley Support.

We plan to change this at some point in the future so that the Volley effect distributes projectiles amongst the firing points according to its normal rules, and then each firing point fires its own projectiles in a nova from that point, but I cannot say at this point when that change will be, or even be sure we'll be able to do that.
thanks for the clarifications on this hot topic :)

Hope you guys have the time some day to answer if Dom blow will work or not with abyss monsters :D
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
frankenik wrote:
Awesome looking support gems, can we get some sort of list which skills work with the spell cascade gem

Frost Wall

Ooh, that should be funny.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Too many corpses.. waht's wrong with you people:D
So far, so good!
With Bladefall having that much girth I am seriously considering self-cast Bladefall for the first time ever. The single target isn't going to be great but it should be an asthetically pleasing way to clear maps.

It's either that or stormcall + lightning corpse explosion chest, really hard to decide!
"
frankenik wrote:
can I please get a freezing pulse + volley tease/sneak peek? :) ty very much
Instead, you can have this painstakingly crafted image demonstrating the rules Volley follows for additional projectiles (even distribution, projectiles are fired symmetrically, 'extra' projectiles biased towards inner points).

Clearly this is even better than what you wanted.

apples

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info