When you come back to Off Topic after months away and every poster you recognize is on probation.

Last edited by innervation on Nov 26, 2017, 1:19:33 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 2:59:18 PM
The last wave was really stupid from both parts, posters and mods.
I feel the bullshit used to trigger those probations seemed to just come from mods in panic trying to tell people to fuck off with those political debates.

I hope John wick 3 is about the death of his cat (because cats>dogs).

Him walking in his Mexican retreat and seeing his cat Frozen by an unusual winter cold.
Sad tears freezing on his cheeks while looking at the distance.

He would then go on crusade against the world climate deniers, killing climate change skeptics with pinpoint pens and bitchslapping flat earthers too just because .

In the end I hope he find peace having made the whole world use recycle triage trashes, him sitting front of a fire place wearing sleepers made of his dead cat skin.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 27, 2017, 2:14:20 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Christ I cannot wait for John Wick 3.

Wait, we’re the first two any good? They looked mildly intriguing, but I passed them up (presumably to watch something Marvel) and then forgot about them.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Wait, we’re the first two any good? They looked mildly intriguing, but I passed them up (presumably to watch something Marvel) and then forgot about them.

I had the same attitude and was told by my brother to watch them - much better than the commercials made them look. I haven't yet, but probably some day.
Well, the second one is on Hulu with the HBO addon, which I am probably going to drop my subscription for before I have a chance to rent the first one.

Thank you for the recommendation :) They’re added to the list, which yeesh, we have quite a backlog at the moment..
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I just found it funny that I decided to start ignoring off topic because I couldn't stop myself from reading the newest stupidity posted on some *cough* threads, so literally stayed off of this section letting that bubble stay green and just decided at random to scroll through and see what new threads had developed after a few months away yesterday. Saw this and got a chuckle.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
I couldn't stop myself from reading the newest stupidity posted on some *cough* threads
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Bloody amazing really. Practical effects out the wazoo.

John Wick is the perfect action movie, there's about 5 minutes of buildup of why we're doing violence for the rest of the movie, followed by violence for the rest of the movie, and they even managed to sneak in some interesting world lore while they're at it.

Also the fact that Head_less is on probation to me in this thread is hilarious to me.
Last edited by j33bus on Nov 29, 2017, 4:58:42 PM
"
j33bus wrote:
the fact that Head_less is on probation to me in this thread is hilarious to me.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Meme'd by GGG

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info