Luc's Collective Archive of Inspirational Development

"
"
Omniend wrote:

You're delusional.
Most of your ideas will make gameplay worse or are trying to make POE way different game. Or they are just useless fantasies (sorry to say). Best regards.

Thanks for the feedback!
Last edited by Omniend on Feb 1, 2018, 8:21:02 PM
Fight the army of market manipulation bots that ensure 24/7 that all endgame items are at least 1ex. Also, items that you see publicized in build guides tend to triple in price after the video's release, that's fine.

I think a good solution would be for each item to have a tag or serial number. When an item is traded between players, it may not be traded again within a specific, pre-determined, amount of time (30 days?). And may NEVER be traded to an account originating from the same IP address. At the very least, this would provide a few hoops for the manipulators to jump through, potentially enough to dissuade some who have less motivation.

If I hadn't lucked out and picked an off meta build that's very cheap and very strong at moderate gear levels....I would have quit the game in about a week. Thanks to my luck, though, I'm now 100% hooked and in for the long haul :). Great game.
Bump
Last edited by Omniend on May 29, 2018, 2:44:08 PM
"
Omniend wrote:
Bump
"
Omniend wrote:
"
Omniend wrote:
Bump

Bump

Bump