Luc's Collective Archive of Inspirational Development

Here will be my freely shared ideas that could be implemented into Path of Exile.
I am not saying these should be added, or that they need to be added.
Simply a public organized list of my ideas that I would like to see implemented.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.Another chat section for "!"text to display over character head as in Diablo II.

2.MTX or unique elder item that casts the grayscale effect around the character as with elder shadows.

3.Implementation of a comprehensive automation play of progression for SSF - Basically, a fully functioning bot that may have features for sale. I'd prefer it not be apart of the new Leagues.

4.A step back from additional content and a massive overhaul of balancing. I think it's fair to say this game is currently in a ditch with very few people tall enough to climb out of.

5.Black and White gems that can only be placed in abyssal or white sockets. White gems are always based on divine effects, while black is always based in Unholy effects.

6.Divine effects- Divine damage has a percentile chance of healing you with a unique regen based on the value of your hit, or causing the damage to reflect to nearby enemies.

7.Unholy effects- Unholy damage has a chance to convert enemies temporarily to your side also providing a degenerative aura or empowering aura to you.

8.Instance timer

9.Kill counter

10.Enable Monsters remaining in act instances UI.

11.Hotkey to level up all gems waiting to be leveled / auto-level up gems.

12.5-link items vendor for 4 fusions

13. set mute for crime type/severity. Instead of factored on previous mutes, then magnified by 2; with no reset, no matter how much you support, play, or have been apart of the community.
Your mute system is almost classified as international terrorism.

14.Feature: Disallow afk players in search query via pathofexile.com/trade
_

15. After a master reaches a certain level you can instruct them to start to influence act instances setting up dark crystals to take over the area's creatures turning them to your side. Each master may only take over one area. (cost to change may apply) When a master takes over an area income is generated which can be found in the masters talk-list.

This is a rough outline of the idea of adding small amounts of automation to leagues so that the career feels less dependent on grinding to make headway when not all people can 'no-life' it.
If you've never botted in an ARPG you don't know how good it feels to wake up with more than when you went to sleep with.

_

16.MTX per character allowing toggle-able walk instead of run.

17.Hire a professional and constantly trained team of players to highlight gameplay and produce Livestream/official path of exile tips and tricks, builds, strategies, methods, and ultimately inform even my grandmother on how to play this game.

18.Orb of Virtue; Gives a random % of experience to a gem.

19.Allow masters quests to reward random currency or items as normal quests do once they reach level 8, so it is still as rewarding.

20.Allow currency to be used on all monsters. Allow inventory currencies to be placed on the skills bar. /e Removed based on feedback

21.Kinetic blast shoots more projectiles than any skill. Kinetic Blast has a larger range than many skills. Kinetic blasts explode with AoE on each projectile. Kinetic Blast can knock-back. Is this a joke? Fix it.

22.Buy the program Acquisition and make an official version so people don't risk that guy stealing their accounts.

23.MTX - Enfuse - makes a weapon or shield visual unarmed

24.Place user stash AND guild stash in the Templar Laboratory.

25.Hide all empty tabs : Toggle on/off

26.League only tab for all league stack items. - vaal frags / splinters / prophecies / etc

27.Abyssal Gem that identifies items.

28./Destroy_inventory | /Destroy_tab

29.Diagonal links allow a duplicate supporting gem. - 1,000% less chance to occur than a 6 link - mirror level -()Elaborated with /edit.

30.Marriage of accounts, allowing you and another person to share the same stash. if == true, then marry @Anubiet

31.Find/Search for users with duplicates of an item. "Trade Filters:\ Priority; List Users with multiple of these requirements."

32.Revamping of view item level feature to contain toggle-able information from pathofexile.com/trade for item rates and affix ranges.

33.Instead of consumables; maps are unlockables. Instead of maps dropping, seals drop that allow a portal to be created to the corresponding area. The mods found on the seal can be added to the area for future use. Once a seal is activated it is permanently available and can be reset and reopened as with act instances.

34.Flip horizontal, Flip Vertical feature added to all decorations. This would need to be added to the skins of each model before adding it to the menu-/-feature.

35.Threshold Jewel : Flicker Strike - Allow a non-frenzy permissive flicker strike to target anywhere; even through walls. One cast per 2sec. - Legacy version = Drop rate increased 1000x!

36.Actions per minute in performance statistics or in the interface as seen in starcraft remastered

37.Prophecy Tab - I need this as much as a currency tab in 2012.

38.Threshold Jewel - Charged Dash - Instead of linear travel, grow a charge surrounding area from cast position and then travel to it's last monster killed position.

39.Purchase Remove-only Tabs

40.Pandora's Box - 8=4 by 4 spaces - perform vendor recipes.

41.Emptying Thoughts - Aura Gem/Single Target/Spell - A monster within radius 9 at level 1 has the Goddess' beam attack actively draining their essence granting mana,life,es.

42.Fated Virtue Gems - Like Vaal gems, Fated gems are special in a way that they resemble the skill they are based on with different factors like faster speeds, better/different damage type, and other developer candies that require littler effort than a complete new gem. These gems only level based on completing prophecies. Perhaps in prophecy league 2, there can be an entire system for questing automation and fated virtue gems.

43.Ethereal belt MTX - making the character slightly invisible by lowering opacity.

44.Upgrade Premium stash tab to Premium quad tab

45.Mutation Orb - Converts a single orb to another orb.

46.Integrate PoEHUD to Path of Exile.
'Challenge is of the quality gay and retarded
because success requires no challenge to be rewarding.'

47.Allow bold to work with span color on this site.

48.SetPickupRadius 1-10 in 'PoE.filter'

49.Threshold Jewel for 'Flicker Strike' - Flicker Strike reserves 50% mana to enable autocast. - This will cause flicker strike to immediately trigger against the first enemy in range. - BURNING ARROW HAS TWO THRESHOLD JEWELS.

50.My favorite pathofexile.com/trade searches menu saved to the users account.
I often times try and find gems with the same min/max level, quality, and no corruption.

51.All actions a character performs should grant experience ;
Walk'in. Break'in. Flask'in. Talk'in.

52.Ctrl + Q to open item search values in pathofexile.com/trade while hovering.
Ctrl + D to view the top 10 prices of the item search values also while hovering.

53.Tomes of permanent character improvements. This would be a league like Harbinger League with new currencies. Instead of orbs, tomes, specifically for the improvement of one character independently at a time. These tomes are found and can improve everything.
I expect GGG to make much more comprehensive interpretations of the potential.

54.Items that can provide bonus while in swapped weapons, say like in diablo you could use a Call to Arms to grant a Barbarian's Battle Orders to gain more life then switch back to main hand. The secondary weapon slot isn't used much by players because of the lack of.

55.New White Gem : Telekinesis : Tags: Melee, Ranged, Attack - Throws a physical impact at a target. Converts any weapons attack to an instantaneous impact. 88.8% weapon damage at level one.

56.Threshold Jewel for Telekinesis : Move adjacent to your target. I'm giving no details. Get it down word for word.

57.SetPetPickup = (0/1) on/off - Allows pets to automatically pickup the items that are set to be picked up. This isn't a much different advantage than stash tabs because pets can be achieved through league rewards. Navali's Monkey

58.Faster Trap Throwing - support gem

59.Overcharge - active, lightning, spell, AoE - Balances the valance in an area around you causing a 10% reduction of life per cast (caps 50% life), also dealing x lightning damage at level y.

60.Remove preview video links from MTX and allow preview that is not visible to other players and locked the player as when a new character is made at the start of league.

61.Premade characters for pvp with mtx rewards. This allows a balanced way
for all players to show their skill and reign supreme.

62.Tabs for character inventory above the character inventory.

63.Stop forcing us to race the ladder in leagues just to experience the new content. People don't play standard because you make it a trashcan for the elite. People don't want to race against the same 15 no-lifers. People don't want to start from scratch every few months.
I am one of these people and I hate new leagues but because of the design of the game I am punished for this. Add the content from new leagues to standard THEN at the end of league decide what you will keep or discard.

64.Diablo 2 style lobby.

65.Disable chat until level to hinder botters

66.4 slots left and 4 slots right of flasks for charms. Charms not in inventory, in charm slots. Yes. Get it down.

67.Energy fourth stat. Fix the damn intelligence tree. Why the hell does the bottom and left side contain a merging of int,str,dex perfectly all the way around then at the top its just all int

68.Visual display of Soul Capturing of bosses when divine vessel is used with a map.

69.Search for items people want to buy. In search of; list of items people are willing to buy the specified item for.

70.Chat command: /nopickup

71.Phantom Rush - Blue - Active Gem. Aoe Click like Flicker strike, rushes to target with a phased clone knocking back and apply a short stun.

72.Highlight-able select-able copy-able chat text.

73.New Abyssal Gem - Glitch - Description [spoiler][/spoiler]

74.Load at last point in instance after exiting the game.

75.Queue a list of commands for character as seen in Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2.

76.Green Support Gem - Hone : Projectiles redirect to nearby targets mid-flight 40% less projectile damage at level 1

77.When hovering over a map and holding %keybind%, a small picture of the complete minimap is shown of the layout.

78.Private chat channel with a support team for subscribed(paying) users to answer questions about the game.

79.Crypto currency

80.MTX: Character Name Changes

81.Make all tabs public/private checker

82.Save item's drop time via advanced description

83.Pop in 4 maps to the map device, upon killing the boss, another map is consumed and a portal to it is created in boss arena.

84.Ricochet/rebound: Green: Attacks bounce upon hitting a wall up to one time. "Whilring blades bouncing off walks instead of ignore commands.

85.Global messages cost one speaker which can be found throughout.

86.Hideout Lobby Listings - "Name your Hideout + Set Hideout to Public"

87.Minion of the Mind - Blue - Support gem - Creates a minion that performs this skill.

88.Deep Search : Red Gem - Used on corpses to find extra loot

89.Passive prediction to suggest the next ideal node.

90.Uber Trials award 1 extra offering if the labyrinth is completed within a certain duration varying on type.

91.Chat Commands: /session (Displays the elapsed time since log in.

92.Change all Map Symbols to depict the layout of the map.

93.Replace Ctrl + Click to push items with right click item.

94.Legacy Orb. "Randomly selects a previous patch version of a unique(**).

95.UI Feature: Show visible ring to show ranges, aoe and melee

96. Pay currency to recover experience from death.

97.MTX customization as seen in Spore. Modify size, color

98.-trivia chat channel. Award first correct answer with trivia points that may have some usability.

99."Gain 10% xp from white mobs and 15% xp from magic mobs." - Amulet sister to bisco

100.Your Projectiles are visible on the minimap.

101.Join a party in Sarn Arena

102."Here is a list of verified path of exile program/macros. Section of forum "Request Application; Verified Applications; Pending/Submitted Applications

103. Rounded corners, rolling around boundaries

104. Poeconomy; A statistically listing of players net worth.

105. Source Orb - Randomly changes the itemlevel of an item.

106. /labryinth : chat command : displays trials in chat.

107.Additional menu in Options for leagues you may enable to have a chance to appear in instances. "ALL LEAGUES"

108. Box of All : MTX : Allows access to one premium stash tab away from stash.

109. Invisible login so your status is offline.

110. Additional setting to premium tab items "Auto-sell return on/off - Swaps item for currency buyout set by player.

111. Chaos Innoculation - "Set maximum life 1 - Chaos does not bypass Energy Shield.

112. Organized PvP tournaments with prizes; secondary tournaments for fun

113. Exclude from search mods containing: xyz

114. Rogue exiles in Sarn arena: PvP builds designed by GGG and used for testing builds for PvP only characters.

115. Adult Chat Filter - Togglable: System works via a comprehensive safelist of combinatorial works from an archive of permitted speech. Free text chat if disabled.

116. Skill Gem: Oblivion/Fatality; has a chance to instantly kill non-unique bosses

117. Monsters should not be selectable via toggle in options.

118. Text command show people who is in Sarn Arena.

119. Text command: /mailbox - Shows a list of messages sent to you between your last logging.

120. Phase Run works like windwalk in warcraft 3; Making the character temporarily invisible, not invulnerable, and increases damage of all 'attacks', not just melee.

121. Text command: /turn_in - Swaps the current selected full divination stack to the item.

122. Gain experience for each kill in Sarn Arena while you have the shrine or king of the hill

123. Skill gem: Bomb Arrow - Fires an arrow at targeted location and explodes on target-spot.

124. Apply a slight movement speed reduction when monsters approach.

125. With the allowance of two accounts online, the ability to select your character as a follower.

126. Text Command: /tradewith player | Spans across areas.

126. Chat messages open Chat Box. Clicking out of Chat box does not stop text input to chatbox.

127. Damage on players and monsters causes reduced movement, attack, and cast speed; Monsters and players

128. 1v1PvP Selects at random the next current rank above yours. If player is offline for x hours, they are played by an AI if there is no available PvP challenger.

129. Unlockable content.

Last edited by Omniend on Nov 13, 2018, 4:17:49 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2019, 9:50:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What did you even say at 20?

Fully agree with 4 10 and 12.
Rest is yes no whatever ok ish.
I wrote "Allow all currency to affect monsters"

I guess, I meant to allow us to use our currency on mobs while they are actively trying to kill us.

If I have an alchemy orb selected and click a rare monster it does nothing, if it's white it becomes rare.

Monsters are items, items are monsters. Let's make Poe great!
Last edited by Omniend on Jan 15, 2018, 2:41:08 PM
Spoiler
some cool ideas man!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
#29 - Why? For what reason?

The game already makes every gem in the link effect the others.
Two supports effect the same skill, two skills can be effected by the same support.
"
some cool ideas man!

Thanks, m9.

"
mtlhed667 wrote:
#29 - Why? For what reason?

The game already makes every gem in the link effect the others.
Two supports effect the same skill, two skills can be effected by the same support.

Elaborated onto line #29.
Last edited by Omniend on Jan 15, 2018, 2:42:01 PM
Just please no 19 and 20. I don't want to stop at every monster to scour/chance them.

Also you talked about delete tab but not about an option (mb through master crafting) to identify a full stash tab? even d3 got that right with the book of cain. Also allow vorici 8 to quality corrupted items and maybe add the following mods (cannot roll blue/green/red sockets) with 350 cromatic orbs cost. This will allow to offcolor certain items that are currently imposible to off color with cromatic orbs.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Just please no 19 and 20. I don't want to stop at every monster to scour/chance them.

Also you talked about delete tab but not about an option (mb through master crafting) to identify a full stash tab? even d3 got that right with the book of cain. Also allow vorici 8 to quality corrupted items and maybe add the following mods (cannot roll blue/green/red sockets) with 350 cromatic orbs cost. This will allow to offcolor certain items that are currently imposible to off color with cromatic orbs.

You are saying you do not want quests that actually give something? Ok.

In regards to currency application to monsters, I can't imagine why you would stop at every monster, or would even consider scouring a monster you can't beat. Potential maximization would be to chance every monster to a unique which I now realize is tiresome beyond scope. I will remove this from my list. Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, the ability to delete a full tab or full inventory with chat feature. The unique ability to identify would also be greatly beneficial. I mentioned identifying with a new gem but to identify an entire group would be extra beneficial.
Last edited by Omniend on Jan 15, 2018, 2:42:34 PM
"
Omniend wrote:

You're delusional.
Most of your ideas will make gameplay worse or are trying to make POE way different game. Or they are just useless fantasies (sorry to say). Best regards.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jan 20, 2018, 2:06:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info