Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

This is very dissapointing GGG, now there is a good chance i will miss the sales on the MTX's that i wanted if i go to bed. Not very customer friendly!!
Morning

A sales list will sufficient. Also we work for a living.

Hope wheels of change will be turning.
You are just wasting our time.

Ill call this sale the worst sale of the year.
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Nov 24, 2017, 12:53:54 AM
pogchamp
A "huge selection" is 2 things?
Saved
Dear GGG, my enthusiasm to support you is right up there, however with your chosen sale model I may unfortunately be unable to support by way of purchases, due to other IRL commitments.

I'm severely disappointed that this is the case, it is what it is.
I hope you understand. I will continue to play the game and perhaps support you in future sales where possible.
This is dumb.

I have been waiting for this sale so I could blow some cash on MTX, but now I have to check the site every hour to hopefully find what I want?

I want to spend money, but now I can't buy anything else as there is a big chance it will go on sale at some point over the next few days and I will feel ripped off...

Not sure this is the best implementation of a 'big sales event'

hopefully you will have a big 'here is everything that went on sale' few hours at the end of the event, so people can still pick up stuff they wanted but missed out on.

Still love you guys, but geez

EDIT - ok got home from work, fired up POE and sure, hourly alerts for sale items makes a little bit more sense (breaking up the grind a bit)... just a bit though.... still not convinced
Last edited by backyardempire on Nov 24, 2017, 7:09:02 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope I get something I need! want

corrected it for you, for things you need, because they give you an advantage in the game, it would make sense to make it cheaper. that's how the whole mtx market in other games works. they sell ingame advantages, not gratfications for your support towards the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
So disappointed!
Now we have RNG on MTX sale, seriously!
If you have a job, if you want to sleep, PoE is not for you. When you want to play PoE and make good MTX deal, you have stay connected on the website all the time, quit your job, and stop sleeping.

Why GGG when you have a good idea you find a way to do it wrong...?

So, I go back to my job, and I'll miss all good deal for today at least, really sad!
Last edited by Shinjuku on Nov 24, 2017, 1:01:15 AM
Maybe a stupid Question, but can the plain points only be used to upgrade supporter packs? Meaning do I have to purchase the initial 30$ supporter pack and only then can use point purchases to upgrade to a higher tier?

Because I don't see any option to credit my 20$ points purchase to a pack right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info