Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

Ive been looking the shop for 20h, then i go sleep for 4 and u release the whole thing again so that i cant buy totems at a sale prize just because i HAVE/NEED to sleep, also little skill/weapon mtx offers..

sooo disappointed...
"
Morenyn wrote:
Ive been looking the shop for 20h, then i go sleep for 4 and u release the whole thing again so that i cant buy totems at a sale prize just because i HAVE/NEED to sleep, also little skill/weapon mtx offers..

sooo disappointed...

Well that you could have known though. They announced when the cycle would repeat and you could find the repeat times in the spreadsheet that was linked (I agree that that spreadsheet should have been provided by GGG though).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Morenyn wrote:

sooo disappointed...

Well that you could have known though. They announced when the cycle would repeat and you could find the repeat times in the spreadsheet that was linked (I agree that that spreadsheet should have been provided by GGG though).

Yeah sure, i knew about the spreadsheet but then again i need to sleep as ive been working for 10h at night... and awaken for more than 20 in the day.
I already bought 450 points after this post but i have a question. I know i can upgrade this 45$ into a 60$ pack by paying the 15$ price but for now i need 100 more points. If i buy now another 10$ can i still use the previous 45$ for upgrading it into 60$ pack or i lose this benefit because i already pass the up to %80 of a pack limit. In anyway i am okey with paying ½20 of difference but just wanted to ask.
Where are the extra tabs at a discount? Are they not microtransanciones? Did they happen but we saw them happen? Do you also refresh and refresh the website but only see skins (which actually do not contribute anything to the game)?

Hello my name is Tuatara and the fact is that after playing several leagues I decided to buy a few extra tabs with the reason of black friday because being sincere pull mules ends up tiring one xD, to my surprise and after being literally refreshing the website for almost 3 days for about 14 hours (every day) only seen skins (which more expensive xD) but NO tab that is really what people want (from my point of view), I find it impressive that the micropayment that does not contribute and if micropayments that actually do NOT contribute anything, my hype has descended to practically zero seen the seen (I am refraining from not buying the tabs).

I just wanted to record my discontent which I guess I share with more players than I can imagine (including several friends who also play this game). I hope you do not have a retaliation in the form of drop reduction for the comment "negative" that I just made (today one can expect anything xD), sorry if the English with which I write is not completely readable and translated with Google translate from Spanish to English (as well as an echo the guys from GGG with the translation of the game into Spanish in my opinion xDDDDD).

I've been waiting since Friday to see the stash tabs on sale. I'm still waiting as of now and it's Sunday morning... Did I miss it or what??
Has anyone seen the Bleached Demon or Seraph armours on sale? Been keeping a lookout but haven't seen either of these.
"
Throradurin wrote:
I've been waiting since Friday to see the stash tabs on sale. I'm still waiting as of now and it's Sunday morning... Did I miss it or what??

Stash tabs will be on sale next weekend, they moved the regular stash tab sale that happens every three weeks or so by one week because of the black friday sales.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
EtheriousND wrote:
I already bought 450 points after this post but i have a question. I know i can upgrade this 45$ into a 60$ pack by paying the 15$ price but for now i need 100 more points. If i buy now another 10$ can i still use the previous 45$ for upgrading it into 60$ pack or i lose this benefit because i already pass the up to %80 of a pack limit. In anyway i am okey with paying ½20 of difference but just wanted to ask.

Email Support, this isn't Reddit, nobody at GGG really looks at this thread except for mods.
SSF since ~OB
Thanks for the clarification. Was checking my phone every hour this weekend my girlfriend thinks I'm cheating on her lol...

Edited spelling error.
Last edited by Throradurin on Nov 26, 2017, 2:55:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info