3.1 PANZER TANK Gladiator Max Block 78/78 Crit Varunastra Aegis 2 Curse, UberAtziri/Shaper/Chayula

i just imported your character: moist
did path of building setup (exactly the same showed by You) and the dps is 456622.6 and not 1.6 mil...
am i doing something wrong?

Last edited by zaratull on Dec 23, 2017, 5:27:14 AM
"
zaratull wrote:
i just imported your character: moist
did path of building setup (exactly the same showed by You) and the dps is 456622.6 and not 1.6 mil...
am i doing something wrong?

Not sure if you haven't figured it out yet or have moved on to something else entirely, but under "Main Skill" in the top left where you see your skill choice, under that there are always more options in the case that the skill has different parts to it.

You chose "stage 1 of blade flurry" but we care more about stage 6 or releasing stage 6 which does a lot more damage. If you choose that you should find what you need.
IGN:
Standard: Draegleic, Avalanchius, Volcanicuus, Aegisdawn, Voidmyth.
Hardcore (Still Alive): Elementux, IWantDualStrike
Current Main (Scourge): TalesOfMight, 91 Ground Slam Chieften
Last edited by ZzeDarKNesS on Dec 31, 2017, 7:10:50 AM
Hi!

Can you help me please? I'm using this build and i have really low DPS. This is my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zaratmxr/characters.
Thank you!!
"
zaratmxr wrote:
Hi!

Can you help me please? I'm using this build and i have really low DPS. This is my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zaratmxr/characters.
Thank you!!

1-ur gems without quality
2-ur rings bad, u need more phys dmg and hp
3-imho swap ur amulet for gd rare with high phis dmg crit and crit multi
4-imho new belt base abyss better with new jewel( look for phys+hp+ crit multi or sms else what u need)
5-new unique jewel from elder(look for crit with attack when use hatred, second mod doesnt matter,sms like this cost 9+ex, if u rich and have currency for second mode look smth wich work with hatred)
1) Can I use Cyclone as a main skill instead of BF & Leap Slam as movement skill?
2) Can I use The Surrender instead of Aegis Aurora?
3) What CAN'T this build do?
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 10, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Just a quick question.
Can you post a progression tree for lvl 90-100? Not all characters reach lvl 100 i usually stop at 90-92
Last edited by kwstas778 on Jan 20, 2018, 1:29:16 AM
The build i was looking for. A M A Z I N G.
Ty for share!
"
sqvirel wrote:
1) Can I use Cyclone as a main skill instead of BF & Leap Slam as movement skill?
2) Can I use The Surrender instead of Aegis Aurora?
3) What CAN'T this build do?

1) leap slam or whirling blades are possible to use. As main skill cyclone bad choice, maybe try sunder
2)Ofc u can use surrender or lyco(more dmg), i use it and its pretty gd)
3)cant phys reflect maps and cannot leech, maybe something alse dont know)
This build can be stronger with new abyss league items, now we dont need use abyssus, because we can use lightpoacher with two sockets for new abyss jewels, with gd jewels we can obtain a lot of dmg, ofc less then abyss but we dont have problems with surviability!Also we can use new jewel from elder for critical strike when we use hatred. About gloves, shaper gloves are bis, but try to use with another corrupt, imho assasins mark better for mapping or use gloves with vulnerability and assasins mark instead of enfeble, like a option.
You need mirror 1h crit/aps sword. and dps up to 10mil no problem,see my profile
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info