Player Character Dialogue Act V

Such a downer for me, nevertheless thank for the honest answer.
I had to make up some on the run lines inside my head while we are waiting...
:(
"
Wogget wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Maybe as a stop-gap measure, have the text output in green to the chat for the time being? I'm sure writing it is a lot less time-consuming and time-sensitive than getting it recorded. Plenty of games add the voice later. 'What' the exile has to say about the events of Act V and Part 2 is, to me, at least equally as interesting as 'how' they say it.

I second this. Would be great to know what they are thinking in the later acts (especially Templar and Marauder).

Indeed. I am quite interested in what Marauder would say to killing his own gods, considering how involved they are or the Templar killing Innocence.
"
Wowlock wrote:

Indeed. I am quite interested in what Marauder would say to killing his own gods, considering how involved they are or the Templar killing Innocence.

It would also be interesting if they added more master dialog. I don't know how popular master lore is, but I do wonder if Haku and Elreon would side with or hold a grudge against the exile after he/she kills their god.

It would be pretty amazing if they worked this into the story, having the masters appear before the boss fight and offering to help even though they were previously against it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
Yeah for the record we do plan to get this done, it's just the timeline that's currently undefined.

It's likely we'll do it one character at a time to space out the workload.

Maybe as a stop-gap measure, have the text output in green to the chat for the time being? I'm sure writing it is a lot less time-consuming and time-sensitive than getting it recorded. Plenty of games add the voice later. 'What' the exile has to say about the events of Act V and Part 2 is, to me, at least equally as interesting as 'how' they say it.

I'm with Charan on this one. We may not get the voice, but the exile remarks are a huge part of the game's flavor.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
"
Wogget wrote:
"
Wowlock wrote:

It would also be interesting if they added more master dialog. I don't know how popular master lore is, but I do wonder if Haku and Elreon would side with or hold a grudge against the exile after he/she kills their god.

It would be pretty amazing if they worked this into the story, having the masters appear before the boss fight and offering to help even though they were previously against it.

Now that's proper daydreaming mate :)
But it'd be friggin amazing as you say. We can dream ...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
Yeah for the record we do plan to get this done, it's just the timeline that's currently undefined.

It's likely we'll do it one character at a time to space out the workload.

Text output without audio is way better than no remarks from our characters.
agree
I still hope, deep inside somewhere,in some distant future marauder is going to comment after killing Tukohoma and/or Kitava.
Hope this voice dialogue will appear in near future.

Also it would be great to have a voice commands and alerts in game like "thanks", "follow me" and this sort of things.

Or at least allow character random talking at rare monster kill in party and level up character chat on high levels.

It is pity that all dialogue ended in 4 act. And at the game beginning they comment almost every level up, but in endgame just silent. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info