The Abyss Challenge League

Oh my...this looks sick! Can't wait.
Looks really promising!
looks awesome, recently back to the game and have played around in standard and a bit in harbinger. now really looking forward to this
please let the abbys mobs have corpses for DD, spectres and some other summoner stuff, not like the disappearing harbingers...
This can be interesting.
Let's see.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
wow wow wow. It is insane. Best league mechanic ever reward wise. Change the way people gear completly (and also builds, because jewels are big factors).
Last edited by galuf on Nov 23, 2017, 2:03:42 PM
Looks a great league. Sadly i wont play it , without VP the game have no sense
"
Dantedante673 wrote:
Looks pretty promising.

Indeed it does. And with liches being added as a new enemy type, I wonder if GGG will take the opportunity to give a tip of the hat to certain infamous examples...

"
Amazing game...Just btw: wonder if there will be ever an option in POE to switch off all of those graphic fireworks? Like effects and pets? Lags you know...cheers :)

That is a valid concern. I do wonder how difficult it would be to code in an option to disable the display of other players' MTX outside of towns and hideouts.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I had not enough time playing on Harbinger league because of my work, but now xmas is coming with a lot of free times and with a promising new league! Im really excited about the new leage with this cool reward items (to be honest, the motivation to get those items is higher than under Harbinger...).
Wow. I really liked you are giving wings on 24 challenge this time.
Also Harbinger league rewards were very poor. these are looking great.
Last edited by kaanj on Nov 23, 2017, 2:52:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info