FPS drop

Hi is there anyway i will NOT get the HORRIBLE 0-1 FPS during entering a map with those black thingy monsters in a map and after i get those 0-1 fps for 10 secs and DIED , they revert to their original texture art and whatever , and that time my fps goes to stable

will their by a loading time before entering a map for stable loading of textures art effect?

oh yeah preload DOESNT WORK any more ideas techs?

thanks
Last edited by tyr300 on Nov 22, 2017, 6:11:41 PM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2017, 8:44:34 AM
"
tyr300 wrote:
Hi is there anyway i will NOT get the HORRIBLE 0-1 FPS during entering a map with those black thingy monsters in a map and after i get those 0-1 fps for 10 secs and DIED , they revert to their original texture art and whatever , and that time my fps goes to stable

When you say "those black thingy monsters", and that eventually "they revert to their original texture art and whatever", are you trying to say that monsters in the map show up as some placeholder, and eventually the textures display correctly?

"
tyr300 wrote:

will their by a loading time before entering a map for stable loading of textures art effect?

oh yeah preload DOESNT WORK any more ideas techs?

It works for me(tm), so whatever the issue is, it's not universal to everyone. That means we have to figure out what is different about your setup.

Anyway, When you say that "preload DOESNT WORK", what exactly do you mean.

Specifically, which of --waitforpreload, --noasync, --nopreload, did you specify to the game?

When you specified them, what happened? I assume it didn't fix the problem, but did you also experience slower load screens?

Finally, I'd suggest you grab GPU-Z and check your GPU has a PCI-e 16x connection. If it shows 1x, you want to try reseating it (while the machine is off, obviously), and see if that gets it back to showing 16x and, if so, if that resolves the problem.
hmmm those black thingy creatures for an example a zombie pack in a map is fully black retaining its shape during that a millisecond FPS horribly drops 0-7 fps stuttering and after 10-20sec playing in that map they start to load the features of that object.

even my skill is black effect for an examply blade vortex show spinning black things then after a while it shows the real effect of it ...

all those launching options CRASH using directx9 because directx11 and direct9excrashes too much so less crashing is directx 9. the crash happens during changing zones going to hideout , breaches etc. if i bypass the CRASH still seeing those black objects still with same horrible fps

tbh ive more time fixing settings from ini/config . ingame options , my updated drivers graphics rather actually farming the game. no difference it runescape graphics from high end graphic settings

maybe ill be hoping for a good start on 3.1 update if ever they fix it , but not really since this game is free may as well this game for a quickie only
Last edited by tyr300 on Nov 22, 2017, 8:18:33 PM
Can you post a DXDiag log?

You can generate one following: https://wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1271

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info