Warchief Totem Help

Could someone look at my character "Forensic" and maybe shed some insight onto why my sheet dps is only 30k WITH HoA on? I look at all these warchief builds on the forums and they have 400K per totem sheet dps. What am I missing?
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2017, 8:01:43 AM
1.) You're on a 5L, not a 6L. People reporting 400k+ DPS are almost certainly on a 6L, as the 6th link generally adds a great deal of damage.

2.) You have very little flat physical damage on your jewelry/trinkets. You've got Meginord's Girdle, but only two smallish flat phys rolls between the three of your rings and amulet. This is likely the biggest culprit; Facebreakers scales enormously with every point of flat phys, you need to absolute #1 prioritize it wherever you can.

3.) You have two jewels, one of which has no damage and the other of which has one damage roll. 400k+ DPS builds have five or six jewels with two or three damage mods per jewel. That adds up to quite a very much lot of Increased base modifier you're not currently getting.

4.) You're level 72 with an incomplete tree. 400k+ builds are level 90+, with tightly trimmed and fully filled-out trees.

5.) You're a Chieftain, not a Berserker.

6.) 400k+ DPS guys report that DPS with every possible buff they possibly can have up at once, including all their flasks. Is your tooltip DPS 30k while standing still doing nothing with no magic booze up? If it is, punch all your flasks in your hideout, then see what your tooltip says while they're up.

7.) Why the Sam Shatner Manhell are you using Herald of Ash on a Blood Magic build? Get that crap outta here, don't ever reserve your life unless you're specifically going for a Guardian ES or a Low-Life build. It is never worth it.
I haven't traded for the jewels and rings/amulet yet. I have to get a tuko too. I didn't want to invest in a 6L if the build wasn't going to put numbers up. I'm okay with 100k dps per totem. Not looking for 400k. Merely curious why mine was so damn low.
So...you don't want to invest in the build before it does damage, but you know you won't do damage before you invest in the build?

o_@?

Switching to a 6L, even just a junky Izaro corrupted rare 6L with the right colors, will probably spike your tooltip by at least 30% with an appropriate support. 30k to 40k, at a minimum. Damage jewels, and the tennish levels you'll need to get slots for your damage jewels, will likely be the second single* largest DPS increase. Getting rings and an amulet all with sufficient physical rolls will also boost DPS. All of those will cost some level of money. Realistically, unless you invest to some degree in the build, it's not really going to get better? Fixing builds costs money, man.
I understand that, but I seem to only do well with cyclone builds. I've never done a totem build before. I am unaware of what makes the build dps spike or even how to play it. I just don't want to throw currency at a build that won't produce results. Which is why I am asking what needs to be done. I figured the gloves and 20q 18+ gems would get at least 40k, but they're not scratching the surface. I'll try a 6L and see what it jumps to.
Man, you are FB, grab that flat phys damage EVERYWHERE, buy proper steel rings, jewels, ammy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info