Wireless radiation and the deadly impacts it has on people.

If you have an hour and 7 minutes, inform yourself. This video explains a lot and there's plenty of research you can do on your own to come to the same conclusions.

https://youtu.be/TOAcxyvXZWM
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2017, 11:04:08 AM
Considering that the waves coming from transmissions are extremely minimals compared to say, light, sound and other naturally occurring wavelengths, I find it hard to believe that these radio waves are of any real danger.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
Considering that the waves coming from transmissions are extremely minimals compared to say, light, sound and other naturally occurring wavelengths, I find it hard to believe that these radio waves are of any real danger.

I don't think you watched the video
I did not and will not.

It's the same argument used over and over about the so called danger of radio waves since the invention of the microwaves.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
I did not and will not.

It's the same argument used over and over about the so called danger of radio waves since the invention of the microwaves.

Well there's plenty of scientific (even though I don't believe in the science religion) material referenced in the video. I don't know why you'd want to avoid facts unless you have a comfort zone you'd hate to leave.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
A radio wave scare post by someone who doesn't believe the ionosphere is real.

Well that's just fucking hilarious. ^_^

It's not a scare post, it is to inform people of the dangers of wireless radiation as proven by scientific studies.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I shouldn't be surprised how deftly you missed the point and focused only on what you could actually answer, which was peripheral at best.

Thanks for the super awaesome signature home dawg. Comedy gold
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's okay. You can admit you were wrong. It's just the internet. No one will remember this forever.

Wait, no, I will.

HAHA.

I'd admit I was wrong if there was something I was wrong about.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

lol awesome
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info