Which Necro/Auramancer To Use? Been gone for a while...

It's been quite a long time since I've played the game and now I'm ready to jump back into it for a bit. I was looking at build forums and became EXTREMELY overwhelmed. Was hoping the community would be able to narrow the list down based on my preferences:

1. I'm lazy.
I want to do as little as possible. i.e. summon minions, run around and let them do all the work while I collect the loot.
2. I love zombies. Skeletons are also cool but I've never been able to summon the correct spectres. SRS is neat and I'm not against them but as mentioned, I'm lazy.
3. I'm broke. I would prefer a build that can work on a budget and is still viable end-game.
4. I'm lazy 2.0 - Never been a fan of having to rely on constant cursing/spellcasting, so definitely into an auro-fueled build.

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 2:00:02 PM
Seven Aura Necromancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKFrUIp5Gc > Build of the Week spot demonstrating build.

Laziness-enabling? Check.
Cheap as hell? Check. Provided you monkey with the build to omit the Queen's Escape/To Dust jewels, which is easy enough to do.
Zombies? Check-ish. Zombies don't do much damage in this build, but they are there and they do meatwall nicely.
Laziness-enabling a second time? Still check.

Zombie DPS builds tend to be baron builds, which come with a certain level of required gear check. SkeleMages needs precisely two uniques - one pair of ~5c jewels. Everything after that is gravy. Something SkeleMageish is likely as close as you're going to reasonably get to "watch the game play itself for free".
zombies and lazy dont go together . of all the minions in the game .. they take the most effort to.. work at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info