The Invite in Party Bug FIXED

reloaded, the problem is not fixed. pls
I have same issue as of today :/

Feelsbad not to be able to trade, u dont know if someone accepts u group invite when u send it out because u get zero notications and they dosent show up in HUD, so i have to be in my HO all the time to waite, because there might be a chance they got my invite and are abit slow..

First time happening for me in my Poe time, i have tried to restart pc,Reinstall Poe,Delete "My games" settings, Verify but nothing helps :/
"
harmsen92 wrote:
I have same issue as of today :/

Feelsbad not to be able to trade, u dont know if someone accepts u group invite when u send it out because u get zero notications and they dosent show up in HUD, so i have to be in my HO all the time to waite, because there might be a chance they got my invite and are abit slow..

First time happening for me in my Poe time, i have tried to restart pc,Reinstall Poe,Delete "My games" settings, Verify but nothing helps :/

when there isn't a notification after invite, you have to leave your party and re-invite again, or ask the other player to invite you cause your party is bugged.

if you don't leave your party IMMEDIATELY when you dont get the notification after inviting someone, the other trader won't be able to enter your hideout ( stuck at loading screen ) and he will have to close and restart his client causing in this way a waste of time...
Someone help me i have this problem and i cant fix it ive tried everything...
I wanna play please!!!
Bring back Harvest and loot
Bump we need a solution for this problem!
Bump. I wanna play!
Bump
This is STILL a problem, they havent fixed it yet =/
bump

It is not funny if a guy cancels trade for a 50 exa helmet because the bug "smells" like a scam ....yep it happened today
Still bugged for me. Can we PLEASE have a fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info