The Invite in Party Bug FIXED

this has been FIXED long time ago

Fixed a bug where a party leader leaving and then re-joining the same party could cause the party members to not be displayed in the party user interface.
Fixed a rare bug where specific characters could not be invited to a party.
Fixed a rare bug where you would leave a party but the server would still think that you were in a party.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615220

has been a long time, probably since ascendancy that this happens, but what?

I always play with a party opened. when someone whispers me for a trade, 9/10 times i invite him, trade, and everything is fine, but that 1/10 of times once i click "invite to party" button, nothing happens and the classic notification ""xxx has been invited to the party" does not appear. when this happens, the player i did invite actually got the invite but when travelling to my hideout he always get stuck at loading screen and have to reload the client. I also can't leave the party if i click "leave party".

I used to avoid this bug by leaving the party immediately when i dont see the invite notification and reinvite him so everything is fine but sometimes i can't leave the party so this small trick to avoid the bug doesnt go through.

When i can't leave the party ,i can after i change instance or when i change instance i see myself not in that party anymore while having clicked the leave button in the instance before.

this morning after the last patch it's getting ridicolous, in the 30mins i've been online playing, i probably did 6-7 trades which at least half had this bug and my trick seems to not work anymore because when the "xxx has ben invited to the party" appears, i can never leave the party, things got worse.
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 20, 2020, 9:02:46 AM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2020, 3:23:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i click multiple times on leave party and nothing happens, as you see the message in the chat says im not in any party but i see to be in a party.

i did invite another player (Wrynn_ED) after the bug occured, he got stuck on loading screen as you can see it says character is not online, then when he reloaded the client he says he crashed, no not his fault... it's the party bug

this happens dozens of times EVERY day

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 2, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
now with /debug i always forget

happened allready twice after the previous post... people i invite keep crashing when this bug occurs

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 2, 2017, 10:56:31 AM
still bugged
Same problem here dont know how to solve it.
i have the same Problem here...

I invite People, and i dont see this in my Party...

Cant Join any Partys...

Idont see the invite.......

pls fix this.....
Any idea on how to solve this problem?
"
Intensify wrote:
Any idea on how to solve this problem?

the only way is to leave YOUR party when, after you have invited someone, you don't see the message "<charactername> has been invited to your party, then reinvite the player immediately after you have left it, sometimes works, sometimes you can't even leave your party untill you change instance so this trick won't work.

any fix in sight?
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 20, 2018, 8:04:02 AM
I also regularly have this problem. It says I am in a party and it will not let me leave the party or invite anyone.

Last edited by TheOne320 on Oct 28, 2018, 5:50:09 AM
same problem here i am bugged as hell......... cant invite anyone or create public party or even join a public party, when i do that it auto leaves the party......................................................................................................... sent email to ggg w8ing for a fix this is very annoying............ and its account related, cause i double checked with another steam account and all good.........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info