Price check plz

Hey guys got a quick question...wondering if I'm sitting on a gold mine....
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 6:09:53 AM
Definitely a nice belt.
Gold mine? Don't think so.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
If you consider 1 chaos a gold mine. Then yeah...you hit it rich. As rich as average belts go.
(⌐■_■)
Yea I figured not a gold mine...but alas 1c thought maybe 2 to 3 ex...well nonetheless thanks for the info guys.
1c is probably an understatement. However, don't expect too much when there are belts that have over 100 life, three resistances and over 30% ele attack damage. I get that you thought 24% phys and 16% ele damage work well together, but that's only true for conversion builds, not for builds, that deal elemental damage in the first place.

Belts with similar mods are around 70c-2ex based on my quick check with poe.trade. Keep in mind, that not a lot of people are online at this time, so prices are probably cheaper overall. I'd assume you could probably earn 50c-1.5ex realistically within a reasonably short time.

Also remember that since the update is coming out in a few weeks, almost all existing item prices will fall due to shaped / elder items taking their place at the top. E.g. if you can get an "elemental damage with attacks" mod on rare gloves or a helmet, you're less likely to pay a lot for a good roll on a belt, also due to the fact, that since people will pay more for new mods, they'll simply have less currency left over.
"
RPGlitch wrote:
If you consider 1 chaos a gold mine. Then yeah...you hit it rich. As rich as average belts go.

You made me laugh. Thanks.
PS: nice belt tho.
Can we talk about how lucky this belt is? 5% roll into not garbage WED roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info