Adjustments to Existing Corpse Spells

wow that aoe looks absolutely massive
Will spelldamage scale both explosions?
Sweet bomb! But i was wondering why it has fire particles...
So far, so good!
For what you add so many types of corpse explosion? Its useless mechanic in nowaday meta because it require firstly kill minimum 1 monster, and if you have great increasing spell damage you may kill another monster in pack that means that you must have minimum 2 main skills or using desecrate that have cooldown and it will be stopped you on every monster pack. Its very slow! Infernal blow has 2 in 1: attack that kill target and explode them with more damage than this new skills. I not see any ways to use this, but i like new ideas so maybe incresing damage or something else may do this skills useful.
Where's the announcement of the new tab type? Everyone is waiting for it ...
I never played Detonate Dead, maybe it's time!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Just one question: Why fire?
It’s just my phone so that clip don’t work? I can c only picture on my phone LOL no boom nothing :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
What about Necromancer and how Spirit Eater used to grant you increased damage on corpse consumption and destruction? Will that return or was it changed for a still-relevant reason? I'd certainly enjoy not having to use an offering skill before starting to blow corpses.

I'm also wondering if Desecrate will be a Spell or if it'll still use Secondary damage. Necro's playstyle will be full of a lot of counter-synergy if DD gets Spell damage but Desecrate doesn't.
Last edited by Chairkicker on Nov 22, 2017, 2:39:32 AM
So I guess DD is not entirely reflect proof from now on? Nice buff, what can I say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info