Atlas progression didn't get transfered to Standard

I had a level 81 character in the Turmoil league. Once the league ended, it got transfered to Standard. Once I logged in I saw that my atlas progress disappeared. I have no maps completed.

It was my understanding that Atlas progress should be transfered to the permanent league once the temporary league finishes. Was I wrong?
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 3:33:27 PM
We really need a sticky'd PSA in this forum with the loud, bright red all caps title "YOU DIDN'T LOSE YOUR STUFF IT JUST TAKES A BIT"

To quote Sarno in another thread, and frankly I may hang onto this for the inevitable deluge of identical threads when Harbinger goes down:

"
Sarno wrote:
Some of the migration process requires server downtime.

I'm not sure when they'll next go down.
Huh, cool, thanks. I guess I'll wait.
I'm just not that into permanent leagues, so this all usually just goes over my head.
No big. Didn't mean to sound like I was sassing you in particular, it's just a question that comes up thirty or forty times every time a temp league ends. One would figure that a sticky'd 'This Is How It Works' thread would save people a lot of time every threeish months, but hey. I also get wanting to keep the sticky count down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info