Very low rate of map droping

So, i got Atlas to 100/126. It say ''100% chance for maps to drop one tier higher''. To me, that's like every time i do map, one is 100% chance to drop? But i finish for example tier 10, ench with alch orb, and got two map that is t2 and t4. Wtf. Generaly, map almost doesn't drop for me. I thought when i get atlas to 100% i will atleast get one. But still no. Wtf is with that...

P.s. I have lootfilter, and no it's not becouse of it, i tested.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 1:31:11 AM
Ok, so i figure it out how % on atlas work, but it still doesn't figure me out why maps don't drop for me...Friend with who i play say that he doesn't know what to do with maps, and here i m, doing t8,t9, cuz i dont have maps...
"
kokorolee wrote:
So, i got Atlas to 100/126. It say ''100% chance for maps to drop one tier higher''. To me, that's like every time i do map, one is 100% chance to drop?

No, it doesn't work this way. It does not affect QUANTITY of maps, just their tier.
When map is to drop, it would drop 1 tier higher - if map with 0/126 atlas would drop as T1, with 100/126 atlas it would drop T2.

In order to sustain maps, you have to roll high quantity and pack size on maps; sextans help too.
You need to roll packsize on everymap you run transmute then alt till you get packsize .

Or alch and then chaos untill you get packsize .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info