[3.1] HC/SC Shockwave totem over - 300+DPS each totem Great for Starter

Hi there!
I created this build in Turmoil and hit 90lvl pretty fast and smooth. This guy don't need many currency to kick ass hard bosses and clear maps safety and fast. Main Idea of it to convert all phys damage from shockwave totem and cold damage from hatred to fire. This is two variation of build and both of it stong.

Main gear
Spoiler

Shockwave totem hits so hard with flat phys damage. This Axe gain 70% boost to our damage with fire. Use Avatar of Fire to convert 50% of phys damage to fire

This richbitch gloves wil convert another 50% of our phys damage to cold. Now we hits only elemental damage
Then you need use Cold to fire gem to convert another portion of damage to fire. Now we gain all boost damage.

You want gear
Spoiler

for being fat

For Hatred aura

For survaivability and damage boost

For damage

For ngamahu power!

For MoM variation
Yes Xoph's blood is the best choice for build, but that will be really expensive in the new league.

BM variation
Spoiler

Shockwave totem really hungry for mana (186 mana per totem holy crap!). With blood magic you can forget about mana flasks and clarity. This variation have less dps but gameplay more comfortable. I used this one for Turmoil race.

BM gear
Spoiler

BM PoB link
Spoiler

PoB link https://pastebin.com/4ibherdV
Bandits - kill em all or help Kraytin

MoM variation
Spoiler

You gain over 70k+dps with this because you can use Arcane surge. Also, you will be SO fat! Over 7k HP and 1800 Mana - Huge tanky shit with chieftain. But you also need take your character more control. Use mana flasks and think more. Not for lazy variation.

MoM gear
Spoiler

Almost similair but with more mana in ring, jewels.
Use

Also clear mind will work fine too.

MoM PoB link
Spoiler

PoB link https://pastebin.com/W4KaVBrD

My Turmoil gear
Spoiler

Pretty easy to get this poor stuff

Gems
Spoiler

ST-Inc Aoe or Conc effect - faster casting - cold to fire - focus - controlled destruction
flame golem. You can added faster proj + chance to ignite for chieftain damage buff to ignited enemies
Orb of storms - inc crits - arcane surge (for MoM variation)
Flammability. Also you can use curse on hit orb of storms
Hatred
Leap slam-faster attacks

Q/A
Spoiler

Why not ancestral warchief totems
That's not better than warchief but not worst. Main positive - ST works in big distation - Warchief needs you stay close to totems. Also with ST you don't need great DPS Weapons
Why not right fire totems
Righterous fire totems is great. But ST with Chieftain leechs you and taunt the enemies.
Shaper viable
I don't know. I pretty sure that ST can kill all guardians pretty safe. That's also a good uber lab farmer.
Why chieftain over berserk
ST hits pretty hard. With chieftain nodes totems leech us very fast. Also, that taunt enemies - it's great survaivability bonus.
How to leveling this build
I used sunder at low levels. Then ancestral Warchief. After getting Cauteriser - shockwave totem

Video
Spoiler

That's a russian guide on my channel with T10-14 clears in Turmoil - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zouCvFMUpNY&lc=z22zjddwdonlw5blmacdp43blhgxnw4opidbgl0ouz5w03c010c

Last edited by Kursed_one on Dec 9, 2017, 4:07:33 AM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2018, 8:00:50 AM
Added full gear list
Hello from youtube, Kursed_one :^)
Bandits? Edit: I see PoB says Kraityn. Thanks!
Last edited by neffy1831 on Nov 23, 2017, 8:06:23 PM
What about Xoph's Blood and Hrimnor's Resolve?

What's the reason for the Ice Spear setup? You trigger EO with OoS, no?

Why not add Chance to Ignite, GMP and Spell Echo to the Flame Golem? The Golem will ignite enemies and you get the 35% bonus from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance.
"
tomay wrote:
What about Xoph's Blood and Hrimnor's Resolve?

What's the reason for the Ice Spear setup? You trigger EO with OoS, no?

Why not add Chance to Ignite, GMP and Spell Echo to the Flame Golem? The Golem will ignite enemies and you get the 35% bonus from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance.

Xoph blood - best choice. But most expensive and not for starter. I added to link it too. I don't prefer Resolve because we need a dex+res. But that a choice too

No reason, I didn't paste it on PoB link and gem links. That was in my gear but not in the build stuff.

You can add it to golem, but golem not often hit a target because everything is die really fast. For solo target is ok, I think. Will add it to the first post
Last edited by Kursed_one on Nov 24, 2017, 1:21:15 PM
Hello, was wondering how you leveled. Did you switch to shockwave totems at a certain lvl, or did you start using it as soon as it was available?

I was using sunder until i was able to get shockwave totems, but even in a tabula they feel so weak. Are there optimal supports to use while leveling? Should i just keep using sunder until i ascend? pls
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hello, was wondering how you leveled. Did you switch to shockwave totems at a certain lvl, or did you start using it as soon as it was available?

I was using sunder until i was able to get shockwave totems, but even in a tabula they feel so weak. Are there optimal supports to use while leveling? Should i just keep using sunder until i ascend? pls

I used sunder at low levels. Then ancestral Warchief. After getting Cauteriser - shockwave totem
You might want to scratch Belt of the Deceiver from the recommended uniques list. Intimidated enemies no longer take increased spell damage (only increased attack damage). A good rare Rustic Sash is better now and helps with resistances.

Other than that this build should be still good for 3.1.
"
tomay wrote:
You might want to scratch Belt of the Deceiver from the recommended uniques list. Intimidated enemies no longer take increased spell damage (only increased attack damage). A good rare Rustic Sash is better now and helps with resistances.

Other than that this build should be still good for 3.1.

Yes, but I still w8 new passive tree with (I hope) buffs to chieftain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info