Hideout not transferred

Hideout didn't get transferred.

I cannot access it and Masters are not in town.

My character is jTurmogoyf and played in HC SSF Turmoil event.
"Embrace the darkness"
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 10:42:29 AM
The same is for me.
I played HC SSF Turmoil event and the following was not transfered:
1. Masters progression
2. Atlas progression
3. Lab access

The same problem was in the end of Legacy league. When SSF legacy characters progression was not transferd. GGG has corrected it in about a week :( That week was wasted game time :(

Hope they can solve it faster this time...
This part of the migration process requires server downtime.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
This part of the migration process requires server downtime.

Last time (same issue with Legacy league) the problem was only with SSF migration, non-SSF Legacy progress migrated immediately. So, I believe that the problem not in downtime, but in SSF-servers.
"
Nostrum wrote:
Last time (same issue with Legacy league) the problem was only with SSF migration, non-SSF Legacy progress migrated immediately. So, I believe that the problem not in downtime, but in SSF-servers.

With Legacy League, the first time the migration script was run for the SSF League it failed. With the Turmoil race event, the migration script has not yet been run for the first time.

I'm not sure how this is "the same".
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info