Endurance charge juggernaut unrelenting + tidebreaker?

Can't seem to find a build / forum post for it anywhere..
So the idea is to use the Tidebreaker ( unique mace 10% phy dmg per endu charge ) and unrelenting from the juggernaut passive ( +6% dmg per endu charge ).
The idea overall seems solid is there a reason why noone is talking about this?
It seems to be like we are getting dmg and defense in the same time.
I'm thinking Brass Dome 6L with this build and going full facetank with most of the other gear being purely offensive ( apart from maxing resistances ).
Can anyone enlighten me on this? Did anyone try it?
" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
Last edited by XSoulkeeper on Nov 20, 2017, 1:23:46 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 7:46:19 AM
you can wear battering rams or surgebingers to keep your endurance charge > damage bonus going

As to the build itself I think the issue is its mistaken identity, Tidebreakers a stun weapon that scales from endurance charges lightly which makes you think Jugg, but the best ascendancy for stun is slayer both in terms of the stun perks and the additional damage it provides increasing what you can stun.

Basically as a Jugg stacking endurance charges you do more damage by just using a good axe than you do by stacking end charges and using tidebreaker.

thats if your min/maxing though tbh I wanted to try the same thing but haven't found time to try it yet, primarily because i'd prefer to use my own tidebreaker and I haven't had one drop yet - the synergy is good with either though really so you should just give it a go and find out for yourself :)
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
you can wear battering rams or surgebingers to keep your endurance charge > damage bonus going

As to the build itself I think the issue is its mistaken identity, Tidebreakers a stun weapon that scales from endurance charges lightly which makes you think Jugg, but the best ascendancy for stun is slayer both in terms of the stun perks and the additional damage it provides increasing what you can stun.

Basically as a Jugg stacking endurance charges you do more damage by just using a good axe than you do by stacking end charges and using tidebreaker.

thats if your min/maxing though tbh I wanted to try the same thing but haven't found time to try it yet, primarily because i'd prefer to use my own tidebreaker and I haven't had one drop yet - the synergy is good with either though really so you should just give it a go and find out for yourself :)

Didnt have the time but made it now, made ice crash build with it mostly because I didn't have a melee ice build. Atm seems decent my gems are not maxed dps around 100k ( tooltip ).
Tree not optimized yet either made it out of an old char.. gonna experiment a bit more, but ty for you're feedback, the goal was to make a build that has a lot endu charges for the survivability and to get some dmg out of them aswell.. guess gonna have to wait and see :D
EDIT: btw keeping endu charges is not a problem since I get them automatically when I get hit with a chance to get max charges instantly. Might try to go for more gonna wait and see
" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
Last edited by XSoulkeeper on Nov 20, 2017, 8:50:56 PM
I see permastun build with tidebreaker used vigilant strike or heavy strike as main skills. Try to search on forum in marauder/duelist builds section
I had a char like that, with brass dome, had around 150k armor with flask and determination, was quite tanky, but earthquake is best for using tidebreaker.

heres nice guide for that https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1853929
I saw a few options, for now im sticking to ice crash, seems decent + i got a helmet enchant with 10% extra cold dmg, so gonna test a few things out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info