i cleared the apex of sacrifice... and it was awful

vessel of the vaal: no problem
the trio: no problem
tanking and damaging atziri: no problem

what was the problem?: multistrike support + atziri's copies

as we all know, in the last phase two of the atziri's copies are continuously spamming those flameblasts and storm calls all over the place, and for someone who uses multistrike support for his skill it's like: "good night irene". since you are locked in the animation caused by this gem for a short time, repositioning of the char at the right moment is impossible. i died 5 times because of that. i know, that everyone should consider the consequences of using the multistrike support, but imo getting rekt because of your support gem should not be a think, it's ridiculous... and taking out the gem is not an option, cause it's very important for my build.

i really want to know what are your opinions about it. maybe i missing something, maybe not, i don't know. but i think the delayed repositioning thanks to multistike is (or should be) a very big issue here.
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 11:50:08 PM
You know, there's a rather simple solution for that: take out multistrike.
Unless you are reserving life or using blood rage, you can just socket in attack damage at full life. Or fortify or something. But just don't use multistrike for the fight or get even more attack speed to reduce the animation time.

Edit: there is only ONE skill I know that pretty much can't be used without multistrike and that is flicker strike. And it is a known fact that multistrike gets people killed in boss fights. It IS a thing, and for a reason. Not every build is supposed to be good at everything.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Nov 19, 2017, 11:47:16 PM
I fought Atziri the other day, got my first basic kill on her. used a Frost Blades character with chaining and Multistrike, and forgot to disable my BlasFeeble.

In retrospect, the two deaths I suffered during her split phases were pretty cleanly my own stupid fault. But I killed her anyways. Nice to realize that she's not actually nearly as horrible as I remember her being. If I were gonna do it again? Prolly bring a Glacial Hammer gem or something instead of spraying ice daggers at literally everything and only just barely having enough recovery to stay alive. Heh...come to think of it, my own dumbass reflected BlasFeeble probably saved my life when I was bouncing daggers off the MirroZiri like a doof. Two wrongs really did make a right!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info