ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Trump seems to like those Whitey Bulger types. And judging by the way he's running the country, that's effectively what he is. A racist mobster, a brute, a thug.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 5, 2018, 9:57:57 AM
Don't mind Smiley, his account got hacked by Jennik I think Kappa
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Here's another example or liberals out of touch with reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7C6kH-LbpI

I'm willing to bet that same exact thing would happen if you brought Trump quotes disguised as whoever is gonna be the next democrat president to the republican base.

I think you'd be wrong there, I don't base my opinion on what the mainstream media tells me to think. I base my opinions on my own experiences and knowledge. I'm not a little sheep.
Hi, can Trumpshill's pass following message back to their overloard -

UK NHS is doing fine, fake news is still fake ...

thanx :)
"
Ribbsey wrote:
Hi, can Trumpshill's pass following message back to their overloard -

UK NHS is doing fine, fake news is still fake ...

thanx :)
Brit chick detected. Pay for your own pills please.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
In other news, the stock market took a plunge.

"
deathflower wrote:
In other news, the stock market took a plunge.

which happen 5 to 10 time per year and is perfectly normal. What is important is the long run.

Btw it already recovered this morning on the opening and it started to grow more.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 6, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
Expect a stock market plunge every time we reveal Democratic Party corruption, followed by an upward correction whenever it becomes clear that civil war will not ensue.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It's a correction. Nothing more. Overdue, really. Only democrats are hoping the economy will slip into a depression so they can blame Trump. Cold comfort on the soup line!

Meanwhile, in Canada, PM interrupts a woman for using the word 'mankind'. Says it is not a real word anymore.
Censored.
“This is just a gentle reminder that if you use such bigoted language again, you will be fined $200,000, denied counsel, and dragged before an appointed panel of Inclusivity Inquisitors to confess your sins. Sorry to interrupt, please continue. Kisses! Teehee.”
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 6, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info