ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
GreasyGinzo wrote:
Thats right everything bad that happened while Obama was president was because of Buah and now everything good that is happening is because of Obama.

I’m sorry how doesn’t Trump respect the people? Is it because he wants to take care of the illegal immigrant problem, or secure our boarders, or maybe stop giving so much to the people who don’t work, struggle to put food on the table but continue to spit kids out like the human race is on the verge of extinction?

Credit where credit is due.

A lot of policies take a long time to take effect. Their economic impacts are often become apparent only years or even decades after they leave office.

The left hated him and the right love him. He pampers to his base while smirking off on the other half of his citizens. If you call that respect, Trump is so respect his people, mostly his supporters.

Tell me when he fixed immigration, Donald Trump is deporting fewer people than Barack Obama did. I expect illegal immigrants will still be there 2020. Poverty doesn't just go away if you ignore it either.
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 1, 2018, 2:09:08 AM
You know, revolution is always an option!
When it comes to unemployment numbers, looking at a graph shows that Trump's numbers are a continuation of a linear trend that began during the Obama administration.

When it comes to Dow Jones Industrial Average, looking at a graph shows that Trump's numbers are not a continuation of a linear trend that began under Obama, but caused by a surge in confidence beginning November 2016.

When it comes to understanding statistics, look at graphs.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
When it comes to unemployment numbers, looking at a graph shows that Trump's numbers are a continuation of a linear trend that began during the Obama administration.

When it comes to Dow Jones Industrial Average, looking at a graph shows that Trump's numbers are not a continuation of a linear trend that began under Obama, but caused by a surge in confidence beginning November 2016.

When it comes to understanding statistics, look at graphs.

Are we looking at the same graph? It is a eight years old bull market, which is now about to turn nine. You are on the second leg of three-legged run.
"
1453R wrote:
"Creating jobs" doesn't count if those jobs go away again in five or ten years. Build the dumb thing and its built - you need perhaps one in a hundred of the jobs you created to maintain it, and everybody else goes back to being out of work and complaining that the government's not handing them free jobs (which sounds a lot like welfare to me BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT).

The jobs you need after The Wall goes up are patrol and enforcement, and if people were willing to do those jobs/willing to pay other people to do those jobs, they'd be getting done already. You don't need to spend a hundred billion dollars on a Wall to expand the Border Patrol, and the BP is far more effective than a static, easily subverted chunk of concrete ever will be at actually controlling border crime and incursions. Again:

Ladders.
Rope.
Shovels.
Canoes.

All things that cost vastly less than The Wall which can be used to easily circumvent The Wall. And this is discounting the notion that particularly rough terrain would prevent The Wall from being built in the first place. You can't build a Wall in jagged hills, which I'm going to assume there's at least a few of down there given the existence of the Rockies, but determined enough border criminals can sure as shootin' navigate them on foot.

So. Temporary jobs that do little to get people working long-term, no meaningful impact on the sorts of border crime it's supposed to prevent, no impact whatsoever on the immigration issue. Why are we not spending that hundred billion dollars on more Border Patrol troops, instead?

Walls work. Ask Israel. Or Hungary.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
How big are Israel or Hungary, as compared to the U.S.? How big are their respective walls? What sort of active patrolling efforts do they have on those walls? Also in one of those cases at least, it's Hungary - those guys are actually willing to just up and drop artillery on anyone trying to enter their country illegally. Hungary will murder you with a smile on its face and a song in its heart if it doesn't like the way you're looking at it, and frankly I'm not sure how much better Israel is on that front given how embattled they are.

Much smaller countries with much smaller walls, much stronger active patrols, and a willingness to resort to violence at levels that would cause riots over here. In that case? Perhaps the wall worked there. Will it work here?

No.
"
GreasyGinzo wrote:

You’re not serious are you? How is low unemployment rates for any race/gender/religious group etc a bad thing??? Comparing low unemployment rates of African Americans in 2018 to slaves in the 1800’s is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

You sound like somebody who needs to check their privilege. When you get around to doing that, get back with me.

"

You don’t believe that Trump or any president for that matter would be celebrating 100% employment rate if slavery was still a thing. You know you don’t.

Why are you dictating to me what I can and can't believe? That's a Fascist mindset.

[Removed by Support]

"

We finally have a President who genuinely cares about america and its people instead of being more concerned with suffering people in 3rd world countries. And that is a good thing. We have our own problems here that need to be taken care of our own suffering people.

Again, check your privilege. America's success has been as a result of the exploitation of under privileged people in the 3rd world. Etc, colonialism. Yet when some of these people reach out and ask for help, Trump just bombastically blurts "shithole countries".

"

Let’s help ourselves and our country get us in a better place then we will be in a much better place to help people in other countries if needed.

Yeah, great idea, let's put off helping people who're literally starving, when our cup is already overflowing. Again, check your privilege.

"

It makes me sick how all these people are acting. Especially the politicians, you don’t have to agree with the presidents policies but you have to respect the office, the country and the citizens.

What sorta Fascist dystopia are we living in where I'm obligated to respect such a racist government?
Last edited by Al_GGG on Feb 1, 2018, 3:54:14 PM
"
SuicideAll wrote:
You know, revolution is always an option!

Trump was the revolution
"
Xavderion wrote:
Walls Balls work. Ask Israel.

FTFY? :D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 1, 2018, 8:48:04 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
GreasyGinzo wrote:

You’re not serious are you? How is low unemployment rates for any race/gender/religious group etc a bad thing??? Comparing low unemployment rates of African Americans in 2018 to slaves in the 1800’s is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

You sound like somebody who needs to check their privilege. When you get around to doing that, get back with me.

"

You don’t believe that Trump or any president for that matter would be celebrating 100% employment rate if slavery was still a thing. You know you don’t.

Why are you dictating to me what I can and can't believe? That's a Fascist mindset.

[Removed by Support]

"

We finally have a President who genuinely cares about america and its people instead of being more concerned with suffering people in 3rd world countries. And that is a good thing. We have our own problems here that need to be taken care of our own suffering people.

Again, check your privilege. America's success has been as a result of the exploitation of under privileged people in the 3rd world. Etc, colonialism. Yet when some of these people reach out and ask for help, Trump just bombastically blurts "shithole countries".

"

Let’s help ourselves and our country get us in a better place then we will be in a much better place to help people in other countries if needed.

Yeah, great idea, let's put off helping people who're literally starving, when our cup is already overflowing. Again, check your privilege.

"

It makes me sick how all these people are acting. Especially the politicians, you don’t have to agree with the presidents policies but you have to respect the office, the country and the citizens.

What sorta Fascist dystopia are we living in where I'm obligated to respect such a racist government?

Wow there is so much Liberal non sense in this post it boaders on anti-american. You can believe whatever you want but when you believe a bunch of BS don’t expect people to respect or take you seriously. Speaking truth is not the same as racism so stop using it as an attack against Trump or anyone else because the only people who are buying it already have the same preconceived notions you do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info