ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
kolyaboo wrote:
You have to laugh. Liberals suddenly obsessed with the national debt. Under Obama it was a "good thing".

The reality is they HATE the economy is doing great. HATE it. Some even say they hope it crashes and burns (even if it ruins peoples lives en masse) just to get rid of Trump. If that isn't unhinged I don't know what is.
By cheating Bernie Sanders out of the nomination in 2016, Democrat leadership were saying that it doesn't matter if they pick someone less popular with the American people than their best candidate, they'll still win. Not only is did that turn out to be overconfident, it's also deeply elitist; it shows the Democrats are not democratic.

There is a segment of the Democrat Party that still rallies behind the ideology of the 2016 leadership. They're not concerned about what the people want; they're only concerned with getting their people into positions of power. They're megalomaniacs.

The interesting thing is: these Megalomaniacs do not represent a tremendous risk to Trump. He has defeated them before; he's even more likely to do so again. What these Megalomaniacs present a true threat to are genuine, popular left-wing aspirations. They successfully stole it from Bernie; unless you up your game, they'll steal it again.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
You have to laugh. Liberals suddenly obsessed with the national debt. Under Obama it was a "good thing".

The reality is they HATE the economy is doing great. HATE it. Some even say they hope it crashes and burns (even if it ruins peoples lives en masse) just to get rid of Trump. If that isn't unhinged I don't know what is.
By cheating Bernie Sanders out of the nomination in 2016, Democrat leadership were saying that it doesn't matter if they pick someone less popular with the American people than their best candidate, they'll still win. Not only is did that turn out to be overconfident, it's also deeply elitist; it shows the Democrats are not democratic.

There is a segment of the Democrat Party that still rallies behind the ideology of the 2016 leadership. They're not concerned about what the people want; they're only concerned with getting their people into positions of power. They're megalomaniacs.

The interesting thing is: these Megalomaniacs do not represent a tremendous risk to Trump. He has defeated them before; he's even more likely to do so again. What these Megalomaniacs present a true threat to are genuine, popular left-wing aspirations. They successfully stole it from Bernie; unless you up your game, they'll steal it again.

Imagine Biden winning the nomination. Trump won't even have to try. He'll still outwork him of course.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Scrotie McB wrote:

I think the megalomaniacs are almost guaranteed to steal it again. Unless he does something really bold. Which he probably won't.
Censored.
Censored.
"
Boem wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
The only? no.

But it is a big one. It might also be drilled into officers that blacks are much more dangerous and as such a non-racist is more prone to shoot a black than not due to racist protocols/trainers. It's more complex than simply "cops are all racist" but denying that racism is a part of the problem is ridiculous.

That's hardly what you stated previously and all of a sudden it's being "drilled into people".

So what if my counter-argument is "gang culture indoctrinates youth to not comply with authority on the street and view them as enemys"?

And what if i told you statements like "cops are racist's" is doing the same thing, polarize normal people and cops.

And what about black cops shooting black perpetrators? Are they racists?

Have you seen the discussions on cop applications drops ever since the "racist cops" movement started? What do you think happens to crime in general when a station is understaffed.

Did you know that more black lives have been lost since the "racism bias" concept was introduced? Since cops are no longer pro-actively policing black neighbourhoods out of fear of being judged bigots or having to cope with consequences of such a label.
(concept was introduced in 2015, black homicide rates have risen in inner-city's, if i remember correctly chicago has a 73% increase, unprecedented)

Keep beating the drum, but realise your forcing people in a camp against cops by doing it and at the same time hollowing out the usage of the word "racist" by stigmatizing entire groups of people under that label.

Carry on, i hope you realize or at least contemplate the consequences though.

Peace,

-Boem-

Cops are sometimes racist. More or less than the population as a whole, I don't know. My old neighbor of 25 years was black. (I'm white.) In those 25 years I never got stopped by the police once in our neighborhood. He got stopped and harassed at least a dozen times in our neighborhood. None of those times did he get a ticket or anything. It was just racial profiling and harassment.

What I do know though is that it is worse having a racist cop than a racist truck driver or racist computer programmer.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are a sucker for nonsense posted on social media when it supports what you want to believe.

You're exhibiting the same symptoms as when you posted that bogus graph about fake hate crimes. I Google searched for "hate crime statistics" back when you were pushing that fake story. There weren't any statistics on fake hate crimes. I don't even remember seeing any statistics on real hate crimes in the USA. Yesterday, I couldn't find any statistics on hate crimes in Canada. You are just full of fake news that you probably really believe. You have probably just read it on social media. When I say you probably believe, I'm just trying to be generous and give you the benefit of the doubt here.

I showed you the step by step guide. Just look up the official stats and do the maths if you're interested in the numbers. Something tells me you aren't and just want to ramble.

You are lying again. When you keep lying it makes much harder to give you the benefit of the doubt. You made the 3x assertion. You then said we had to calculate it ourselves. I responded that there are not statistics available to even make the calculation.

I'm calling you out on spreading BS again. Or, maybe I'm misunderstanding? Are you now admitting that your 3x hate crimes in Canada compare to USA assertion was nonsense?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are lying again. When you keep lying it makes much harder to give you the benefit of the doubt. You made the 3x assertion. You then said we had to calculate it ourselves. I responded that there are not statistics available to even make the calculation.

You sure about that?

Hate crimes US:

Spoiler

Hate crimes Canada:

Spoiler

Population US:

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-states-population/

Population Canada:

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/canada-population/

You can now do the calculations. I only did a rough estimate (and somewhat underestimated Canada's population number which means it's probably closer to 2x than 3x, but my point still stands) so feel free to do it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are a sucker for nonsense posted on social media when it supports what you want to believe.

You're exhibiting the same symptoms as when you posted that bogus graph about fake hate crimes. I Google searched for "hate crime statistics" back when you were pushing that fake story. There weren't any statistics on fake hate crimes. I don't even remember seeing any statistics on real hate crimes in the USA. Yesterday, I couldn't find any statistics on hate crimes in Canada. You are just full of fake news that you probably really believe. You have probably just read it on social media. When I say you probably believe, I'm just trying to be generous and give you the benefit of the doubt here.

I showed you the step by step guide. Just look up the official stats and do the maths if you're interested in the numbers. Something tells me you aren't and just want to ramble.

And I showed you that the data you provided is unusable because it makes no sense that some of the most racist states have close to no report of hate crimes happening.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Fake news.

Literally.

It's a far right lunatic piece of opinion.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
the data you provided is unusable because it makes no sense that some of the most racist states have close to no report of hate crimes happening.
In other words, "Your statistics are wrong because my preconceived notions tell me a different story." How scientific of you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info