ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Daddy is awake, and he's absolutely pissed.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Flynn flipped for a perjury charge plea deal. Daddy is going to jail.
You guys still feel that the Russian connection is a big old nothingburger? :D
"
You guys still feel that the Russian connection is a big old nothingburger? :D
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
For those interested in following along and getting up to date/interacting in real time with today's fun: https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/936602853061414912
This the most delicious nothingburger I've ever had the pleasure of eating.
I'm still on last night's news. You guys do realize that if Zarate was a black guy they would have him in the clink for life under 3 strikes you're out? Now I just read he won't even do a day of time for what they did get him for; they will deport him again.

Crazy!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Dec 1, 2017, 1:48:56 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm still on last night's news. You guys do realize that if Zarate was a black guy they would have him in the clink for life under 3 strikes you're out? Now I just read he won't even do a day of time for what they did get him for; they will deport him again.

Crazy!
I hope you realize there are black people in Mexico.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
LOL

You know I meant a black citizen.
Censored.
Trump is an idiot.

It doesn't matter if the person was an illegal immigrant or not.
It doesn't matter from where he came.
It doesn't matter if he's white, brown or black.
It doesn't matter if he got deported 5 times already (in regard to the case).

The only thing that matter in that case is if it was accidental and if it was accidental, if the accident was caused by negligence on his part.

The jury said no on both accounts, which mean that he should face legal repercussion on the unfortunate event that happened. Making this into an immigration war and even worse, blaming the death on Obama, is just an awful disrespect to the person that died that day. If there is someone that should be blamed and prosecuted, it's the person that neglectfully disposed of the firearm. That person should be accused of manslaughter but good luck finding that person, unfortunately.

As for the illegal, he should face normal sentences for illegal immigration and be deported yet again.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info