ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I found the apparent hypocrisy very amusing.

I at least said "might be illegal". Whereas you said, "is not illegal".

Dude, you defined conspiracy as people working on a goal. Like wtf.

Try to think about what happened to Stone. Why wasn't he indicted for "conspiracy"? Why was he indicted solely for process crimes?

The conspiracy could be many things. For example, maybe the Russians told Roger Stone that they needed assurance that Roger had the ear of Trump and to prove it just have Trump publicly ask for Russia's help finding Clinton emails. And so Trump did exactly that. Then the day that Trump publicly asked for help from the Russians is the first day that the Russians tried to break into Clinton email (which is a known fact). Then the conspiracy goes on from there.

Regarding Stone not being indicted for conspiracy, your explanation is reasonable but if where you're getting your news they said it was the only explanation then you should sometimes visit other news sites.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
The conspiracy charges won't come until the end is reached, otherwise the integrity of the investigation as a whole will be risked.

It's a mob case, essentially.

That show isn't about Trump. It's about how the Kremlin attacks democracies to turn us on ourselves. It's not a right/left thing at all. Don't fear learning about it. The Kremlin feeds on laziness. Unwillingness of people to peer into what they're up to is how they accomplish their goals.

Yuri Bezmenov is my hero. I quoted him unironically before it was cool.

"
Turtledove wrote:

The conspiracy could be many things. For example, maybe the Russians told Roger Stone that they needed assurance that Roger had the ear of Trump and to prove it just have Trump publicly ask for Russia's help finding Clinton emails. And so Trump did exactly that. Then the day that Trump publicly asked for help from the Russians is the first day that the Russians tried to break into Clinton email (which is a known fact). Then the conspiracy goes on from there.

Sure. But before there's any evidence of that I regard this as wishful thinking. Same with the Hillary stories btw, if you think I'm super biased. Most of it is bullshit (in a just world she would still be punished (not imprisoned) and I think reasonable people with no horse in the race would probably see that too).

"
Regarding Stone not being indicted for conspiracy, your explanation is reasonable but if where you're getting your news they said it was the only explanation then you should sometimes visit other news sites.

I usually don't get my info from the news. If available, I read the original sources myself (indictments, laws in this case) and ask other (seemingly) knowledgable people about their opinion on it. News are shit because all they care about is money.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
It's not a right/left thing at all.
It actually isn't. It's a military-industrial complex endless-war supporter vs not-supporter thing. There are many Democrats who only give lip service to pulling out of the Middle East and NATO, and they're all big on Russiagate; there are also hard lefties who actually hate war, like Jimmy Dore, who keep pointing out how Russiagate is a pile of lies (even though they still hate Trump).

I bet you didn't even know you could do that. You can hate Trump and think the Mueller probe is full of shit at the same time. It's not a left/right thing.

Wow! You believe Vladimir Putin over the findings of all of the worldwide IC. Weird as heck to admit that.

Hope you watch that video I linked. You need it more than anyone.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's interesting how the only country where the truth of Trump isn't widely known is the USA. Kinda bonkers. :)
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's interesting how the only country where the truth of Trump isn't widely known is the USA. Kinda bonkers. :)

IIRC, Trumps approval rating is best in Israel and Russia.

It is true though that the rest of the world has it together better on many things. For example, health care in the USA is still a mess. ACA helped but our average expenditure in the USA per person for health care is almost double the first world country averages and the results here in the USA are much worse.

The problem is that the Republicans keep getting progressively worse on this issue. Heck the ACA was originally a Republican idea and pushed by them back during the Clinton administration. Now Trump is just doing everything he can to destroy the ACA and has no desire to replace it with anything. He's only interested in cutting his own taxes, stuffing his own pocket, and political gamesmanship.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
It's not a right/left thing at all.
It actually isn't. It's a military-industrial complex endless-war supporter vs not-supporter thing. There are many Democrats who only give lip service to pulling out of the Middle East and NATO, and they're all big on Russiagate; there are also hard lefties who actually hate war, like Jimmy Dore, who keep pointing out how Russiagate is a pile of lies (even though they still hate Trump).

I bet you didn't even know you could do that. You can hate Trump and think the Mueller probe is full of shit at the same time. It's not a left/right thing.

Wow! You believe Vladimir Putin over the findings of all of the worldwide IC. Weird as heck to admit that.

Hope you watch that video I linked. You need it more than anyone.

To say a word of fairness. The U.S. has a Long History of Foreign intervention and Election Meddling. If US spy on Russia, they would spy on US. If you interfere in their domestic politics, they’re going to interfere in your elections. Asking them to keep out of your domestic politics and then intervene in the affairs of other nations. You know that is bullshit...

Schumer Says Trump ‘Touched a Hot Stove’ With Shutdown, Warns: ‘Hopefully He Won’t Do it Again’

Of course Trump will touch the hot stove again. We're talking about Trump here. The only uncertainty is whether Trump will touch the hot stove with his finger or his tongue next time.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 29, 2019, 4:20:52 PM
I am so disgusted by the MSM. The last couple days the MSM has been giving millions of dollars in free publicity to Howard Schultz. WHY? Outside of the financial universe, why is Howard Schultz so important? Why should anyone care about him? From what I can tell, the man is really good at selling over-priced coffee. That's it. Why should being successful at selling coffee make him qualified to run for President? The arrogance of this little, little man who appears to believe he is a legend (in his own mind) is astounding. Doesn't he realize that he sells fucking coffee. And that being a good sales-man shouldn't be qualification to run for President. And neither should having money, influence and power be a qualification to run for President. Wish the MSM understood that. Maybe then they'd understand why people don't trust them/hate them.

Too disgusting how so many of the talking heads on the TV are promoting, openly cheering on Schultz. Shows how corrupt the system is. Reminds me of the billions in free publicity the MSM gave Trump. Now they are doing it again.

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 29, 2019, 5:10:42 PM
Still digging the love letters between those two.

https://i.imgur.com/VWfLyVD.jpg
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Who the fuck cares how you sign your name lol. I love you Xav, but I hope you don't actually care irl lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info