ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
JNF wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
We are trying to get our massive debt and spending under control. Providing welfare to the entire world is unreasonable and unsustainable. Perhaps you don't understand the term 'America first'? President Trump clearly stated, as a part of his campaign, that he wanted to bring the best people from around the world here. That doesn't mean everyone, but simply the best that places have to offer. Life is unfair and it's unfortunate that we can't provide welfare to everyone in the world, but it is what is is. There are plenty of individuals that live here in the states that go without assistance, but that's fine, because it's easier to virtue signal and blame President Trump. I am sure your country is not providing welfare to the entire world, but keep virtue signalling President Trump with your fake 'racism' rhetoric. At least it's entertaining to read.
Hypocrisy isn't it? Complaining to be broke but giving its corporate donors and citizens a massive tax break. Doesn't matter if you are broke as long as you can borrow on credit. As long as the economy is booming, things don't come crashing down.
Thanks for taking the bait. This will be an easy one. It's called 'economics' and I suggest you do some more research before bringing this failed argument to the table. You reduce the taxes on corporations, so that they hire more people and expand their business operations to new areas. Economic growth is necessary to reduce our deficit. It's about as hypocritical as paying someone more money, so that they can afford to drive their car to work. Nice try though.
To be honest, I think it's a fuck of a lot simpler than that.

The richer and less tied to specific individuals an entity is, the easier it is for that entity to immigrate. Normally, people don't think to themselves of moving to whatever country is better than their current home nation unless the difference is huge, because the cost of moving is so high. However, this is easy for corpoations; they can relocate from one place to another based off comparativelu minor differences in law between countries. This means that corporate tax rates are an area wherein governments experience free market competition between each other. If governments can't offer reasonable tax rates, the corpoations switch governments the same way you'd switch cell phone companies.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The richer and less tied to specific individuals an entity is, the easier it is for that entity to immigrate. Normally, people don't think to themselves of moving to whatever country is better than their current home nation unless the difference is huge, because the cost of moving is so high. However, this is easy for corpoations; they can relocate from one place to another based off comparativelu minor differences in law between countries. This means that corporate tax rates are an area wherein governments experience free market competition between each other. If governments can't offer reasonable tax rates, the corpoations switch governments the same way you'd switch cell phone companies.

Tax break for Corporation inflates the value of a company’s shares, it increase stock prices. Whether Corporate tax cut create job is questionable, there is little evidence for that claim. It is usually income tax cuts that stimulate demand, demand create job.

Tax break of such nature could be harmful, these tax breaks usually have short term effect. Cause over production and over expansion, when the tax break expire, economy shrink and return to normality. Consumer spending increase but productivity and wage gains would lag behind. Unless you make these tax break permanent, I don't think such growth is sustainable. Economy would contract, businesses cut spending, and lay off workers, etc.

"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Tax break for Corporation inflates the value of a company’s shares, it increase stock prices. Whether Corporate tax cut create job is questionable, there is little evidence for that claim. It is usually income tax cuts that stimulate demand, demand create job.

Tax break of such nature could be harmful, these tax breaks usually have short term effect. Cause over production and over expansion, when the tax break expire, economy shrink and return to normality. Consumer spending increase but productivity and wage gains would lag behind. Unless you make these tax break permanent, I don't think such growth is sustainable. Economy would contract, businesses cut spending, and lay off workers, etc.

Ted Cruz proposed legislation to make them permanent. Just need 8 or 9 Democrats to help. I'm 99% they will not help, but who knows.
"
Kamchatka wrote:

Ted Cruz proposed legislation to make them permanent. Just need 8 or 9 Democrats to help. I'm 99% they will not help, but who knows.

They wouldn't and they shouldn't. A budget resolution is not the law. They can throw it into the trash can when they run the show. Just look Obamacare, how Republicans struggle to repeal it and failed. Why would they help their adversaries? What do they gain from it?
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Kamchatka wrote:

They wouldn't and they shouldn't. A budget resolution is not the law. They can throw it into the trash can when they run the show. Just look Obamacare, how Republicans struggle to repeal it and failed. Why would they help their adversaries? What do they gain from it?

As expected, liberals have no interest in giving the middle class permanent tax cuts, they only want tax increases or nothing.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Wait, you mean people don't want to move to shit holes? Who would've thought?...

Spoiler
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Kamchatka wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Kamchatka wrote:

As expected, liberals have no interest in giving the middle class permanent tax cuts, they only want tax increases or nothing.

Liberals (not refer to the politicans) want tax break just like everyone. They are just outrage because its the 'evil' republicans that passed the bill. If Obama make similar tax cut they will make poems of it.

They are living in 2 worlds, the world we call reality & another imagination.

Reality & their narrative just don't match up, but they have no problem with it.They made slanders like how LGBTQ, women & minority will be worst off, & I asked them how, & they won't answer.

Not all are like this. One of my liberal friend, said, these these liberals (the one deeply brainwash) need to accept reality & not outrage over everything.

I don't even agree with many of what the administration is doing, but 1 can disgaree but understand the rational, & we can have arguments on the pros & cons of every policy/action, but when you are outrage oever everything, you just lose credibility. When you cry wolf so many times, no one will take you seriously.
Sorry, yeah I mainly meant liberal politicians do not want permanent tax cuts. I'm sure some of their voters do.

Liberals had 100% control of the government when President Obama was elected, and they had no interest in permanent middle class tax cuts.

The Republicans do want to make them permanent, but need 60 Senate votes. Who knows, maybe a few democrats will help.
"
Kamchatka wrote:
Sorry, yeah I mainly meant liberal politicians do not want permanent tax cuts. I'm sure some of their voters do.

Liberals had 100% control of the government when President Obama was elected, and they had no interest in permanent middle class tax cuts.

The Republicans do want to make them permanent, but need 60 Senate votes. Who knows, maybe a few democrats will help.

You are bullshitting and don't look at facts when you say Democrats don't support tax cuts for middle class. Both parties distorted the facts. Take your own advice and stop crying wolf, or no one will take you seriously. Both parties are unpopular, use rhetoric and frame the other side as worse. This include Democrats. liberal, progressive, Republicans, Conservatives and Trumpsters. Don’t be a zombie hypocrite.
Last edited by deathflower on Jan 14, 2018, 9:52:33 PM
I'm a liberal Republican.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info