ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

This timeline. My sides might be at Alpha Centauri by the time this is all over.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
YOU are the one looking to what skin color the immigrants are, then talking about it as if it is relevant. It's not. Period.

Not liking Polish immigrants was one big part of Brexit. The Poles are probably one of the most homogenously white country in the world. Unless people want to argue that Britanistan is anti-white, the entire "everyone who wants a real border is racist" thing doesn't make sense.

This should totally be in my upcoming Brexit thread.

By the way, you can totally be a bigoted xenophobic prejudist monkey's arse, even if you are the same colour.

See Brexit and the Poles.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
YOU are the one looking to what skin color the immigrants are, then talking about it as if it is relevant. It's not. Period.

I know it shouldn't be, but Trump made it relevant.

This was more a throwback to someone belittling racism as a minor injury, or victimless crime, or whatever you tried to pull.
"
Xavderion wrote:
This timeline. My sides might be at Alpha Centauri by the time this is all over.

Spoiler

Schiff: ‘Utterly Irresponsible’ For Trump To Announce Pelosi’s Plans To Travel ‘To A War Zone’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/schiff-utterly-irresponsible-for-trump-to-announce-pelosis-plans-to-travel-to-a-war-zone

I know you guys are supposedly on the same team, but dyamn! Trying to off her head with this shit is a bit much.

Play nice kiddies.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

Schiff: ‘Utterly Irresponsible’ For Trump To Announce Pelosi’s Plans To Travel ‘To A War Zone’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/schiff-utterly-irresponsible-for-trump-to-announce-pelosis-plans-to-travel-to-a-war-zone

I know you guys are supposedly on the same team, but dyamn! Trying to off her head with this shit is a bit much.

Play nice kiddies.

That talking point makes no sense. He should come up with something better.

Here's little Adam getting off the bus. You're grounded!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 17, 2019, 5:23:56 PM
Let's see, what do we have tonight in Trump-la-la-land...

Shutdown
In a few more days, the cost of the shutdown will exceed the requested 5.7bn dollars for the wall. People are mostly blaming Trump for the shutdown and he is losing core voter support. To the point where he is caught shouting to Mulvaney "We're getting crushed on shutdown coverage!" Hey Einstein, maybe if you held one of those White House press briefings, and make Sarah Huckabee Sanders do her job more than once a month, it wouldn't fall on your newly spanked chief of staff. Yummy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-loses-support-among-core-voters-as-the-shutdown-drags-on-polls.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain

Russia collusion
So apparently, despite numerous claims otherwise, there was collusion according to Giuliani in the Trump campaign. But Trump didn't know about it, he had no choice, think of the children! Does this make him stupid or incompetent? Or both? Nobody knows, in Trump la-la-land!

Most voters won't support Trump in 2020.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425782-poll-most-voters-wont-support-trump-in-2020

Oh god, there's so much more. I need to hire an assistant.
Ah yes, the polls. Drumpf is definitely finished because the polls say so.

Our President is headed for a nasty surprise. He thinks he's a dictator and so will not be able to function very well in an environment where he is less able to act like a dictator. His tweets are getting even more desperate. He's going to lose and he can't admit it when he loses. The house investigations into his adminstration's theft, fraud and treason has not even begun yet! He will just blame those around him for his failures and problems. It will just make him even more desperate.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
Ah yes, the polls. Drumpf is definitely finished because the polls say so.

"...and then, Russia comes to the rescue! I tell you Cohen, you did good. You did good ma boi"
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I know it shouldn't be, but Trump made it relevant.
No, he didn't. Nobody can. People who think it is relevant, when it isn't and never will be, are racists.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info