ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:

I can assure you this happens with every nationalities. I had some extremely unclean apartments (there was one I couldn't even step in due to the horribly rancid smell coming out of it) and some extremely clean ones. Like, manor level of cleanliness.

Most of the people who lived in this place were retired elderly folks. Some of them even tried to tip me for fixing their sinks/toilets/appliances. We weren't allowed to take tips, though. But we were allowed to do jobs on the side, and occasionally people would call me to help them setup a new TV, and hook up everything up, and it wasn't unusual to get $50 or $100 for something like that. But we could only do that we weren't on

There was a Japanese family that stayed in one of the townhouses for about 2 years. When they left, the place was immaculate. There were a few dings in the walls, and the some of the blinds had to be fixed/replaced, and a hanger in one of the closets. Bathrooms, kitchen, etc, spotless. Their kid's room didn't have penii all over the walls in every shape/size/color you could imagine.

One thing I will say is that old ladies like dildos. We're talking about ladies older than you think, like between 70-80 y/o leaving crates full of dildos of every shape and size behind. Most would assume they're pretty much done after menopause, NOPE! I guess they got medications for that, just like they got penis pills. This was especially true for those old, cat ladies. They always left behind the most dildos. If you see a cat lady, even if she's 75, I'd 100% guarantee you she gets off with something bigger than no man naturally packs.

What we had to do to that Haitian apartment was not typical at all. Most of the apartments we had to flip were not in too bad of shape. We're talking basic stuff, paint some walls, patch a few holes, give the place a good cleaning, replace the blinds, etc. I still got a lazyboy recliner that I got for free because someone left it in an apartment when they moved out. Sometimes people left behind some very nice stuff. And whoever cleans the apartments out gets dibs on it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 12, 2018, 9:55:10 PM
"
faerwin wrote:
Now, it MIGHT be that he consider them shit for other reasons that their skin color but when Trump is a blatant racist person (obvious to anyone that's sane), the most probable reason is racism. Maybe it's because he consider poor people to be trash, or even a combination of both. Hard to say when you have someone that has contempt for the majority of the world...

Classic, progressive AF, bravo!

Racism is one end of the tribal prejudice spectrum, and is correlated to economic status; where you rank on the (scarce)<—>(abundance) resource spectrum, the more likely you are to place similarly on the (racist)<—>(classist) prejudice spectrum. On the lower end, protect your limited resources by associating with those most similar to you and exercise prejudice towards unfamiliar things. On the opposite end, protect your abundant resources by associating with those similarly capable and exercise prejudice towards those less capable (with wealth strongly correlated to the perception of capability). In either case, it’s tribalism for the purpose of risk reduction. Racism serves no purpose for the wealthy—they’re already better than the majority of their own race, why would they give a flying fuck about your race?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 12, 2018, 11:11:55 PM
Because racism is hate and hate is irrational.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
No, it is a vector of skepticism and predjudice, two evolutionarily incentivized constructs of the human psyche.

What is irrational is stupid people inflicting their stupid world views on the rest of us. When everything is “muh racism” because people don’t know any better, shit starts to break and nobody knows how to fix it because nobody properly diagnosed the problem.

(Edit: That came off stronger than intended. Was not directed at you personally <3)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 12, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
"
faerwin wrote:
Because racism is hate and hate is irrational.

I wouldn't call racism irrational. Pre-judgment is quintessentially unfair, but rational. It is a rational act to use prior experiences and statistics to guide your decisions; it is somewhat irrational to discard that data. For example, cops expecting the man to be the domestic abuser by default in a domestic abuse call is absolutely sexist, but also rational and without hatred.

But it is unfair. Race and sex aren't a choice. It handles averages but nobody is an average. We should want to live in a more fair world, not a less fair one -- when possible, we should strive to give people a chance to prove themselves first. We can afford to act a little irrational and take small risks when the benefit is so outsized.

For that reason, I do think that most prejudice is suboptimal. Certainly if I was a racist or sexist or trans-ist, I would not have hired several people that were fantastic employees, nor befriended several fantastic friends. Morally, I feel compelled to give everyone a fair shake because it's what I would want for myself.

(There is a wholly different kind of racism borne from ignorance instead of from data/personal experiences. For the most part, that kind of racism can be defeated by simply engaging with them honestly, though it requires tremendous amounts of bravery and a love for your fellow man, however misguided he may be.)
very few people that are racist are so because they look at actual data. No, they are taught it from a young age, mimicking friends, family members or both. They don't know why, they don't question it (for the most part), they just do it. Then, as negative actions by the targeted group happen, it reinforce that belief regardless of actual numbers. It's irrational because there was no actual critical thinking that led to that conclusion, it was a biased conclusion from the start.

There is cultural differences and that does make a very real impact when two different cultures clash together. Skin color is absolutely NOT a culture and is in no way an accurate indication of one's cultural background, social belief, religious belief or thought process.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
Hm how does one call such a "zone"? Something with s...

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Hm how does one call such a "zone"? Something with s...

There's a huge difference between calling a place a shithole and associating the population that come from it as shit because they were born there.

Denying entry because people come from an unfortunate place, with no actual personal reason is ridiculous. Especially if they don't represent a security risk.
"
faerwin wrote:

There's a huge difference between calling a place a shithole and associating the population that come from it as shit because they were born there.

Denying entry because people come from an unfortunate place, with no actual personal reason is ridiculous. Especially if they don't represent a security risk.

Her statement is identical to Trumps alleged shit hole remark....from an unbiased point of view anyways.

Liberals constantly refer to these countries as hell holes no person should ever be forced to live in , to justify unlimited immigration.
Now, all of a sudden, this type of language is bad....since Trump allegedly said Something similar. You people are a Total joke
I am 50% black and I agree with Trump about the words he used if it was in private.Everyone in their right minsd would think the same.
Half of my ancestors come from Cameroon and man does this place suck. It is not even the worse African country to live in but still crooked by shit politicians, Marabous and fake magicians. The country is total crap with corruption and tribe racism.

See those place are hell, shitholes for sure. They all want to leave to the US for a reason.

Those people complaining about those words would never go on holidays there, instead they go in France, England... why? If those place are no shitholes why not going there?

However from a diplomatic point of view this kind of suck using such words with people in the room not from your political views. See Trump need to be smarter and stop giving weapons to butt-hurts libs all around him.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 13, 2018, 8:58:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info