ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
lol NO, Aim. Trump and Putin are joined at the hip.

Close, Trump's nose to Putin's butt.

You sound like a public school product. Racing to the bottom and short bus. Trump might be hardest on Russia president since Kennedy. Last good democrat.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 18, 2018, 10:36:32 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

You sound like a public school product. Racing to the bottom and short bus. Trump might be hardest on Russia president since Kennedy. Last good democrat.

You need to watch the Helsinki press conference. Trump made it very clear where his nose belongs.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I don't think who can be a bigger asshole to a foreign country is something to fight over. Love can include the tough love of setting rigorous standards and punishing dissatisfying behavior, but at the end of the day we should be focused on love for the Russian people and their leaders, not focused on hatred.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 19, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't think who can be a bigger asshole to a foreign country is something to fight over. Love can include the tough love of setting rigorous standards and punishing dissatisfying behavior, but at the end of the day we should be focused on love for the Russian people and their leaders, not focused on hatred.

How about Aim_Deep being superior to all the people that were educated at public schools? Let's discuss that? Aim_Deep, why don't you tell us some more? Perhaps with a better and more complete description of your superiority due to your private school up bringing, we will all have to believe whatever you say?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Russia doesnt have friends. They have clients and satellites. No one wants to be like them or emulate them and fight tooth and nail to stay away from them. Hence Baltic's joining NATO Ukraine wanting to as well and other break aways with very frosty relations. The country is a Mafia state with nukes lots of them and imperil the whole world.

And Trump or any other president is not being an asshole putting screws to them. It's called preserving international order so we don't go back to a time "might makes right" and huge wars start that kill hundreds of millions.

Dems will never admit it, becaue it blows a gaping hole through their "russia trump" BS but Trump is harder on Russia than any president since Kennedy or Reagan. Russia walked all over Obama. Russia seized part of another country and Obama sends them MREs lol. Trump sent Javelin missles so they could actually defend themselves.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 19, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Trump defenders to the rescue!!! Emergency! this is getting worse. You need to save Trump. People are making fun of his silly idea that raking the forest is a good forest management technique.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/make-america-rake-again-finland-trump-forest-fire

Don't forget that you also need to defend his lie that Norway rakes their forest!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump defenders to the rescue!!! Emergency! this is getting worse. You need to save Trump. People are making fun of his silly idea that raking the forest is a good forest management technique.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/make-america-rake-again-finland-trump-forest-fire

Don't forget that you also need to defend his lie that Norway rakes their forest!
Trump's a big boy. If he wants you to mock him, he'll do something to get you to do it. I don't need to do anything to help Trump, because y'all (to include CNN) are already doing exactly what he wants. If I wanted to hurt Trump I'd have to do something other than eat popcorn while the obviously predictable unfolds.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:

I mean it's something you're going to have to do to stop the forest fires from happening. The California wildfire is a typical natural event that happens. It's plant succession and it's a cycle areas like those go through. It's why some of those seeds have adapted to not burning up in the intense heat there.

Another method is to cut down all the pine trees so the soil beneath them doesn't dry up.
Last edited by Hornybull on Nov 19, 2018, 7:31:00 PM
"
Hornybull wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I mean it's something you're going to have to do to stop the forest fires from happening. The California wildfire is a typical natural event that happens. It's plant succession and it's a cycle areas like those go through. It's why some of those seeds have adapted to not burning up in the intense heat there.

Another method is to cut down all the pine trees so the soil beneath them doesn't dry up.

Not too bad of a Trump defense. Although no where do you mention rakes (except by implication) or try to defend Trump's lie about Norway forest management.

Now for a few clarifications, did you even look at the article? Do you really believe the stuff you said? Do you think that experts are important to consult or is it better to just trust Trump's magic gut that is rarely wrong, at least according to him? Do you think the experts would support what you wrote? Raking is not really a forest management tool, is it? If the experts disagree with Trump's gut feel then what should be done with the expert? Trump typically does something like calls them a Democrat or a Hillary Clinton supporter, adds some other irrelevant thing like "you killing Osama Bin Laden should have been done earlier" and then ignores them. Is that the best way to run the country by ignoring expert advice and running the country based on Trump's gut feel?

Caveat, I assume that you're not a product of private schooling. According to some in this thread if you're a product of private schooling then you are superior to us public school types and that could just trump everything just said. (Pun intended)
"
Turtledove wrote:

How about Aim_Deep being superior to all the people that were educated at public schools? Let's discuss that? Aim_Deep, why don't you tell us some more? Perhaps with a better and more complete description of your superiority due to your private school up bringing, we will all have to believe whatever you say?

I dont believe in public schools. I'm for limited government, free enterprise, and individual liberty which public schools violate. They steal the money to fund them then make you go. Then they vastly under-perform even amateur parents homeschooling.

Oh no I went to one too didnt learn anything there. Everything I learned through books, parents and other places besides school. I used to miss whole semesters and just show up for tests and ace them.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 20, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info