ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Daddy gave 80% of Americans a very nice Christmas present. Tremendous!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm pissed off at Rubio for putting in more free $$ for kids. People have them when they don't want them to get free $$. I have been against this for years.
On the one hand, I totally understand your frustrations at irresponsible people having more children.

On the other hand, the alternative to increasing the pathetically low birthrate in Western nations is to mass-import immigrants to fix demographic economics. If you're not subsidizing one, you're subsidizing the other. Unless you're willing to kill Social Security.

Seriously, go make some babies already.
L O L
O
L
Spoiler
Obviously they're doing it wrong. The immigrants they're importing aren't working and don't want to contribute to the host nation.

Basically, here's the Hegelian dialectic on this crisis...

Thesis: Because previous generations did not have enough children, the economic reality is that Western civilization needs mass import of immigrants.

Antithesis: Importing large numbers of immigrants from outside Western civilization destroys Western culture by aggresively supplanting it rather than assimilating in and economically saving it.

Synthesis: The smartest nation(s?) in Western civilization solves the birthrate crisis by mass-importing immigrants from other Western nations, offering the best candidates for immigration economic offers that their home countries refuse to match (ex: low corporate tax rate). This effectively cannibalizes the less competitive nations of the West, leaving their economically shattered remnants to be overrun by the caliphate.

Goodbye, Europe. It's been fun, but it's time to braindrain you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 22, 2017, 3:11:47 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm pissed off at Rubio for putting in more free $$ for kids. People have them when they don't want them to get free $$. I have been against this for years.
On the one hand, I totally understand your frustrations at irresponsible people having more children.

On the other hand, the alternative to increasing the pathetically low birthrate in Western nations is to mass-import immigrants to fix demographic economics. If you're not subsidizing one, you're subsidizing the other. Unless you're willing to kill Social Security.

Seriously, go make some babies already.

Social Security is social insecurity really. All these social welfare states demographics are crashing and unsustainable. Social capital worked forever just fine forever before. Meaning your kids support you. You also had incentive to raise successful children because of this. I'm of opinion social welfare is to blame for all societies ills. Poor schools. Poor test scores. Crime. Poverty. etc.

Great tax plan but didnt go far enough. Max tax should be 5% period. And only go to support enumerated powers.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 22, 2017, 3:25:38 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Thesis: Because previous generations did not have enough children, the economic reality is that Western civilization needs mass import of immigrants.

I think we need to stop right here and support that part (the WHY) before pushing it forward
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 22, 2017, 5:51:23 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
A big MEH if humans go extinct.
If someone believes this, I consider none of their political opinions valid. The goal, just to be clear, is the continued existence and prosperity of the human species. If you don't care about that, I don't care about you.

Whoah, thought Charan showed up for a second.

Humans are a codependent species. AKA it's not all about you.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I think we need to stop right here and support that part (the WHY) before pushing it forward
As Aim_Deep points out, it's always been this way:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Social capital worked forever just fine forever before. Meaning your kids support you. You also had incentive to raise successful children because of this.
I know you guys know that socializing a service doesn't fundamentally change the fact that somebody needs to pay. Well, the correllarry of that is: de-socializing something everyone pays for doesn't mean no one has to pay for it once it's privatized. Regardless of whether we socialize it or not, the inability of our Boomer/Millennial generations to sire enough children means there aren't enough young adults to secure the financial well-being of our elderly. Basically, either we bring in new immigrants and tax them to keep Social Security afloat, we genocide our elderly, or we saddle our youth with debt unimaginable.

In any case, if you are against immigration but don't have or plan to have children, then you're complaining about a treatment for a disease you helped create.

Yes, you too.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 22, 2017, 7:00:46 PM
You all are big meanies! The tax plan from evil, Republican robber-barons is gonna repo Tiny Tim's cruches! They're gonna send Republican hit-squads around to take cardboard boxes from homeless people, because even they gotta pay taxes unter this new bill!

Which pretty much sums up the left's opposition to the tax bill. Hysteria, hyperbole, lies.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 22, 2017, 7:21:51 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Obviously they're doing it wrong. The immigrants they're importing aren't working and don't want to contribute to the host nation.

Antithesis: Importing large numbers of immigrants from outside Western civilization destroys Western culture by aggresively supplanting it rather than assimilating in and economically saving it.

Synthesis: The smartest nation(s?) in Western civilization solves the birthrate crisis by mass-importing immigrants from other Western nations, offering the best candidates for immigration economic offers that their home countries refuse to match (ex: low corporate tax rate). This effectively cannibalizes the less competitive nations of the West, leaving their economically shattered remnants to be overrun by the caliphate.

Immigrants From South of the border to the USA are already Christians usually, so they do not require assimilation, they just need to learn English.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
and when or where does lowering of the population density comes/should come in your opinion?
Oblivious
"
Kamchatka wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Immigrants From South of the border to the USA are already Christians usually, so they do not require assimilation, they just need to learn English.

Do you seriously believe that religion is the biggest factor of assimilation??
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info