ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Not a joke. Watch Vietnam series by Ken burns on netflix to get some perspective and this pattern has been repeated many times. Iraq = Vietnam 2.0. Afghanistan 3.0 etc. Don't get me wrong I think we should have a big stick, after all defense of people is governments prime directive but we dont use it to defend but offend.

Your ideas about reverence for the military is priming the population to accept military rule and a form of fascism or protofascism. No Thanks. The founders didnt even believe in a standing army for this reason. I'm a classical liberal like they were not a neo-con

The GINI index has gone up every year since WOT so no I don't think it's doing well by middle class. War is destructive not productive so cant be any other way.

I do love me a ken burns documentary

the civil war one is my favorite
I dont see any any key!
I LOVED the Civil War one too! Have not yet seen Vietnam but it's on my list.
Censored.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
telling me to watch a netflix documentary so i will believe complete and utter nonsense about how the USA military has only helped the top .0001% of USA citizens?

Regardless of markets opened, jobs created, security etc etc etc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The things I read here.
Isn't that a little presumptuous? I mean, maybe the dude who wrote on that crab just broke up with a 18-year-old named Hillary. Must be a sad time for anyone who was born with that first name.

Although on the other hand I bet 90% of men who have exes named Hillary voted Trump in 2016.
Spoiler
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 1, 2018, 8:28:58 PM
http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/michael-moore-trump-will-try-to-be-president-for-life.html

trump president for life...

considering the situation that majority of the politicians are weaklings, [Removed By Support] that can't fight and can't even fuck straight...

trump president for life might not be such a bad thing after all...
34pre98qua
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jul 2, 2018, 3:15:20 PM
lmao holy shit, a mod actually unironically deleted my post that called michael moore how stupid he is.

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 2, 2018, 5:35:34 PM
AMERICA is destined for another CIVIL WAR if leftists don't SIT DOWN...! FACT
"
IMSilver wrote:
AMERICA is destined for another CIVIL WAR if leftists don't SIT DOWN...! FACT

All right.

No, seriously - all right.

It'll be horrible, brutal, set the country back decades, and have negative repercussions lasting for decades more going forward. Sounds exactly like a Republican Presidency, and increasingly like Democratic Presidencies. If we need a knock-down drag-out murderbrawl before people will finally figure the fuck out that SHIT IS BROKEN and you're not going to fix it by voting the same batch of gibbering dickheads into office over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

So be it.

This country's needed a second Constitutional Convention for years, now. Probably decades. We need a bloody reset, a MURICA 2.0 that accounts for the fact that this isn't the 1700s. Fuck conservativism. If radical upheaval is the only way to actually get something DONE? Go for it. After all, these days? Raging psychopath or no, Senator Armstrong is sounding more and more like he had a point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info