ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
The fight against the drug traffickers, on the other hand, doesn't need to change. These persons are a scourge.
If sale wasn't illegal, you'd see a much higher calibre of drug dealer than you see now.

no you wouldn't. Just look at cigarettes contraband

Thats only because government got in the cigarette business. With taxes so high it's profitable to sell in underground and that goes with that in protecting profits and territory. Again, you can't have semi-legal like govt does when they give you permission with strings attached (major excise taxes in this case, 400-700%). It's either all or nothing. Thats why sellers of screwdrivers or glassware are not poor calibre there are no restrictions.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 31, 2018, 7:56:20 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I just talked to my doctor about medical marijuana in PA, specifically about THC-free CBD oils for their anti inflammatory properties. Turns out recipients have to give up their second amendment rights. It also does not grant any protections to employees. Employers follow federal labor laws, and at their discression, can fire recipients for legal marijuana consumption.

I’m now switching positions back to “PA still doesn’t have a medical marijuana program.”

Edit: Worth noting, apparently THC-free oils are not regulated and can be bought in vape shops (for now) however there is no guarantee that there won’t be small quantities of contaminants that could interfere with employment drug screening.

why would you want the THC free stuff?... yuck
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Because. Cannabis does wonders for chronic pain relief (like from degenerative disc disease), but I am fond of sobriety... like 99% of the time. Especially when operating machinery at work.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Anytime govt regulates they attach strings hence bad to even regulate. . . .
Bottom line careful what y'all ask for abt "legalization" - it's all in how. And gov shouldn't have their nose in it whatsoever because you might find situation is worse than before "permission".

And people wonder why I hate taxes. It’s like if everybody were violently forced to purchase service from Comcast, when absent that mandate there are a dozen better options.

Same reason I’m super not a fan of Sessions. He wants to double down on the most oppressive institution since slavery, aka the war on drugs, aka slavery 2.0. Seems Trump isn’t a fan of Sessions either, but I doubt he has many agreeable opinions on this particular topic. I’d love to be surprised.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on May 31, 2018, 8:08:54 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Because. Cannabis does wonders for chronic pain relief (like from degenerative disc disease), but I am fond of sobriety... like 99% of the time. Especially when operating machinery at work.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Anytime govt regulates they attach strings hence bad to even regulate. . . .
Bottom line careful what y'all ask for abt "legalization" - it's all in how. And gov shouldn't have their nose in it whatsoever because you might find situation is worse than before "permission".

And people wonder why I hate taxes. It’s like if everybody were violently forced to purchase service from Comcast, when absent that mandate there are a dozen better options.

Same reason I’m super not a fan of Sessions. He wants to double down on the most oppressive institution since slavery, aka the war on drugs, aka slavery 2.0. Seems Trump isn’t a fan of Sessions either, but I doubt he has many agreeable opinions on this particular topic. I’d love to be surprised.

ill stick with the good stuff
I dont see any any key!
@can
I'm a Republican because at least they are not totally insane and straight up commies like dems but I have no illusions both parties are very statist and authoritarian. Liberty and small government is last thing on their mind.

Sessions is one of the worst.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 31, 2018, 8:14:55 PM
Part of Trump's success comes from not being a pissant druggie.

The closer you live to an inner city ghetto with std ho's and generational welfare families, the more likely you are to be a drug abuser.

People that don't raise their kids in such environments, tend to be non drug abusers.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by West_GGG on Jun 11, 2018, 5:41:45 AM
"
Templar_G wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Again, in a "perfect" ANCAP scenario, legalizing all drug usage and production would be a self-cleaning system, where drug users would simply die off. But heavy drugs should be illegal in a welfare state scenario (and light drugs, including alcohol, heavily taxed or not covered by healthcare). Dealers of heavy drugs should be severely punished. [Removed by Support]
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by West_GGG on Jun 11, 2018, 5:42:14 AM
From the bastion of rightwing hatespeech known as Vice News: https://news.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/vbq38d/google-is-listing-nazism-as-the-first-ideology-of-the-california-republican-party

In reality, they're further left than Texas Democrats.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 1, 2018, 1:50:43 AM
Leftwing classic Alinsky stuff there rather than accept lots of Americans, mainly white, often religious, many of them traditionalist in their views, who reject the post modern progressive agenda, it’s easier mock them, vall them names, nazis etc. When a minority goes off the progressive reservation" it's even worse. Trust me.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 1, 2018, 3:14:04 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Again, in a "perfect" ANCAP scenario, legalizing all drug usage and production would be a self-cleaning system, where drug users would simply die off. But heavy drugs should be illegal in a welfare state scenario (and light drugs, including alcohol, heavily taxed or not covered by healthcare). Dealers of heavy drugs should be severely punished. [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

It is all about power.

You have to ask yourself what the democrat party is.

A collective of people that don't even agree with each other, but for power, they will support each other.

As gay, has nothing to do with drug use... or drug use has nothing to do with abortion... or abortion has nothing to do with illegal immigration.... illegal immigration support has nothing to do with being gay...

But they almost all defend each other and promote each other.

For power.

A truer case of cutting off your nose to spite your face, there never was.

This is part of why we supported trump so early.

We're sick of the games, and the lies, and the catering to everything for political gain.

Too long politicians fed us a plate of nice food with 9 times as much cow dung mixed with it.

And the traitors are having their way, some republican elites, and almost all democrats, lying about some fictitious Trump collusion with Russia, to slow down the damage being done to the lefts conglomeration of the power hungry fringe groups.

Trump isn't the end of what needs to be done, but after BREXIT, it's a great sign of things to come.

And now Italy apparently is following suit.

Last edited by West_GGG on Jun 11, 2018, 5:42:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info