ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
Well I support giving away California, but definitely not Texas.
Give away? No no no. That's not a smart business decision. How much is The Wall gonna cost again? 360° win.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 11, 2018, 6:53:40 PM
Crimea not recently being in Russia has nothing to do with Chamberlain's Europe. It has everything to do with that drunk, drugged up old fuck in the 90s. Every time I'm in Russia I am sure to piss on his statue. Then they started tearing them down.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, you are very young. This one was in our lifetime unless you are a kid.
Censored.
"
"
JNF wrote:
"

A politician who threatens other countries with nukes is willing to sacrifice the residents of their own nation in doing so. Dumpster squad called Clinton out for being a warmonger, yet seem to have no problem when Trump acts even worse than she did; lovely double standards <3

So yes, I prefer a peaceful "ass-kissing" solution over a maniac who's willing to have the blood of his people on his hands. Thankfully I live in a country where nukes are a non-issue.

There's a big difference between flexing your biceps and throwing punches. Shame that people's TDS clouds their perception to such a degree. Might want to get that checked out before it leads to worse medical conditions, such as a brain aneurysm.

'Flexing muscles' is a retarded concept in the first place. It's something insecure hormone freaks do, not world leaders. I'm fine with solving any situation peacefully, but if you keep pestering me and threaten to use force, you'll find yourself on the ground with more than likely life long injuries before you can even register what's happening.

It's the same in world politics. One day you'll try to threaten someone who doesn't care about consequences and you pay the price for your stupidity.

If you don't think flexing the proverbial muscles occasionally isn't necessary in the balance of power between nations, then clearly you don't have the intellectual fortitude to participate in a serious discussion involving politics.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
SnowCrash wrote:

I'm sure you'd prefer the insest party that our current president likes. It seems to suit you banjo boys.

Nice try. Judging by your spelling of incest as 'insest'...Bernie 2020? Free college, 'bra'!

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:

If you don't think flexing the proverbial muscles occasionally isn't necessary in the balance of power between nations, then clearly you don't have the intellectual fortitude to participate in a serious discussion involving politics.

Let's put it another way. North Korea's threats of nukes are exaggerated. Threats only works against weaklings. If the role of Trump and Kim is reverse, Trump would be the one that need to bend over.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

Let's put it another way. North Korea's threats of nukes are exaggerated. Threats only works against weaklings. If the role of Trump and Kim is reverse, Trump would be the one that need to bend over.

North Korea has a legitimate reason to flex: self-preservation. Don't mistake me for one of the neo-cons that believes that we should be running around starting wars and policing the rest of the globe. There's a difference between 'flexing' and starting an illegal war (like Bush and Obama both did). I enlisted and served during 'Operation Iraqi Freedom' and believe that we had no business in Afghanistan or Iraq and that those wars served no purpose other than the destabilization of the middle east.

Unfortunately, we have some individuals whose expertise comes from having read some Twitter feeds, rather than actual life experience. They can't possibly grasp the notion that our current president performs certain actions for reasons outside of an ego, because their knowledge of politics is as deep as a puddle of water.
"
JNF wrote:

North Korea has a legitimate reason to flex: self-preservation. Don't mistake me for one of the neo-cons that believes that we should be running around starting wars and policing the rest of the globe. There's a difference between 'flexing' and starting an illegal war (like Bush and Obama both did). I enlisted and served during 'Operation Iraqi Freedom' and believe that we had no business in Afghanistan or Iraq and that those wars served no purpose other than the destabilization of the middle east.

Unfortunately, we have some individuals whose expertise comes from having read some Twitter feeds, rather than actual life experience. They can't possibly grasp the notion that our current president performs certain actions for reasons outside of an ego, because their knowledge of politics is as deep as a puddle of water.

Remember the time When China was a ‘rogue state’ when they were developing nuclear weapons program of their own in the 1960s? Where is the protest now?

The previous idea of trade sanction and embargo is to keep North Korea weak and isolated so they give it up or collapse on their own. China isn't stupid, neither is Kim Jong-un. The narrative is wrong, China has been persuading North Korea to avoid economic stagnation and carry out economic reforms. That didn't fly during Kim Jong-il era, apparently that view change during Kim Jong-un. China would like North Korea to follow the Chinese model, to ushered a series of market-oriented reforms to lift the country out of industrial backwardness but essentially following something similar to the Chinese authoritarian capitalism.

The idea is if you let North Korea out of its cage, you can't put it back in again. You can't put China into a cage at least. U.S. is doing something similar with Russia.
Trump cucks out to China:

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 13, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

OH please. Trump has been trying to steal the Chinese's jobs. The "denial of export privileges" against ZTE, means US companies can't sell products and services to the Chinese company. You are losing billions of dollar of trade, Do you want the trade or not?

United States had the power to crush one of China's major corporations, screwing up China's Economy. It is now becoming China's national security concern and escalating. Imagine if China is willing to employ similar tactics and use their power to crush U.S major corporations and make it go out of business. Tit for tat would be fun. If Trump don't About-Face on Trade, China's Threats to the U.S is real too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info