ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
Tax bill just passed the senate.

Does it still include higher taxation for low and middle incomes from 2027 on ?

If so, happy 2027 for Americans.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Tax bill just passed the senate.

Does it still include higher taxation for low and middle incomes from 2027 on ?

If so, happy 2027 for Americans.

Nobody knows, that's the funny part. They added many last minute changes, most of them handwritten.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Still not law yet. A few steps to go before it receives that bigly, overcompensating, seismographic signature. :D *edits
"
faerwin wrote:
after reading the whole story from the page linked earlier in this thread, I don't see any mention about the guy shooting sea lions. Source?

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Kate-Steinle-killer-s-rambling-account-He-12324625.php

"
Under police questioning hours after Kate Steinle was fatally shot on San Francisco’s Pier 14, the accused killer at one point said he had aimed at a “sea animal.”

At another point, he said the gun had been under a rag that lay on the ground near the waterfront, that it fired when he stepped on it, and that he quickly tossed the weapon into the bay so it would stop “shooting on its own.”

The varying confessions offered by Jose Ines Garcia Zarate — captured on video and played Wednesday for jurors at the 45-year-old man’s murder trial — may clarify what happened along the Embarcadero on the evening of July 1, 2015. Then again, they may not.
"Garcia Zarate, a homeless undocumented immigrant with a history of drug crimes and deportations, repeatedly changed his story and seemed not to understand basic concepts. His interrogators implored him to “tell us the truth.”"

I'm sorry but if the guy change his story constantly, you can't nit pick the version that YOU want and declare it as true because it fits your pre-conception of the guy.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"Garcia Zarate, a homeless undocumented immigrant with a history of drug crimes and deportations, repeatedly changed his story and seemed not to understand basic concepts. His interrogators implored him to “tell us the truth.”"

I'm sorry but if the guy change his story constantly, you can't nit pick the version that YOU want and declare it as true because it fits your pre-conception of the guy.

It is accidental shooting or unintentional shooting. It seem he found a stolen gun randomly tried to shoot at something in the water, the bullet ricochet and hit the victim. The point wasn't that Garcia Zarate pull the trigger but the bullet change directions after hitting the concrete, which could support Garcia Zarate’s claim of an accident. The shooting wasn't intentional.
How do we know whether it was intentional or not? If he is a serial liar why believe him?

I'm sorry but the verdict has got to be politically motivated. Also isn't it against the law to shoot sea lions in CA? If so, I'm pretty sure if I went there and did it (not that I would as I have nothing against these animals) I would get 20 years +
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
How do we know whether it was intentional or not? If he is a serial liar why believe him?

I'm sorry but the verdict has got to be politically motivated. Also isn't it against the law to shoot sea lions in CA? If so, I'm pretty sure if I went there and did it (not that I would as I have nothing against these animals) I would get 20 years +

I believe in the bullet. The bullet say I hit the concrete and ricochet. I am sure shooting at sea lions is a lesser crime than shooting at human beings.
Whether it is a lesser crime or not why was he not charged? According to the story that part at least was intentional. I also wonder why no one thinks it isn't irresponsible for anyone to discharge a firearm in a public place at sea lions for fun? Bullets go astray, ricochet, guns misfire.

Again, I'm pretty sure if I went to CA and discharged a firearm in public I would go up the river for quite a few years. Hell, even in TX it is a serious crime and TX is not CA.

My point here is by not charging with everything applicable, not really punishing him they are clearly not acting in the interest of justice or public safety.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Dec 2, 2017, 5:58:14 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Whether it is a lesser crime or not why was he not charged? According to the story that part at least was intentional. I also wonder why no one thinks it isn't irresponsible for anyone to discharge a firearm in a public place at sea lions for fun? Bullets go astray, ricochet, guns misfire.

Again, I'm pretty sure if I went to CA and discharged a firearm in public I would go up the river for quite a few years. Hell, even in TX it is a serious crime and TX is not CA.

My point here is by not charging with everything applicable, not really punishing him they are clearly not acting in the interest of justice or public safety.

Gun owners are not hold responsible in accidental shootings. Many people accidentally shoot themselves, a friend or loved one in the US every year. Why are they not charged?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info