ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The Rep tax bill changes in a 500 page document is being reviewed LIVE at https://www.facebook.com/corybooker/videos/vb.36872302227/10157467061267228/?type=3&theater by Cory Booker. The vote is in a couple/few hours. No, I'm not kidding. He's on page 23 lol

Implying anyone read that in its entirety. Shit's boring as fuck.

It's insane to expect a vote on it tonight. I've been listening/watching. He's on page 40 and getting football game updates.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The Rep tax bill changes in a 500 page document is being reviewed LIVE at https://www.facebook.com/corybooker/videos/vb.36872302227/10157467061267228/?type=3&theater by Cory Booker. The vote is in a couple/few hours. No, I'm not kidding. He's on page 23 lol

Implying anyone read that in its entirety. Shit's boring as fuck.

It's insane to expect a vote on it tonight. I've been listening/watching. He's on page 40 and getting football game updates.

Funny and amusing. Politicians voting on legislation they haven't read or finish reading. Is this how America politics work?
Under this administration, yes.
"
deathflower wrote:

Funny and amusing. Politicians voting on legislation they haven't read or finish reading. Is this how America politics work?

This is how most politics works. The EU frequently passes bills 1000+ pages long. You think anyone really reads all of that?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If they're given more than a few hours, of course they should.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Bonus kek:

So much for that Logan Act charge Abramson was talking about (that @The_Reporter linked to).
The Logan Act violation isn't what he's after anyway. The White House is going to throw out all kinds of fake news now in an effort to confuse and mislead. They're in their death throes.
I was initially planning a detailed reply to each Abramson point, but it was too long; I scrapped the post.

General points are:
1. No, it's not reasonable to conclude Flynn has dirt directly on Trump or Pence. Flynn is not equal to current Administration officials — he is below them. For instance (hypocritical), Mueller would agree to a plea deal if the only person Flynn brought down is Kushner.
2. I have yet to see a single shred of evidence that the Russian government has committed crimes in the US during the 2016 election. To date, the worst we have evidence of them doing is buying ads on Facebook.
3. The CIA saying they think someone did something isn't proof they did. Especially if it involves WMDs.
4. Firing Comey was in no way obstruction of justice. Comey handled EmailGate in June like a complete fuckwad, pissing off anyone anti-Hillary, then handled EmailGate like a complete fuckwad in October, pissing off anyone pro-Hillary. I don't understand how hating on Comey isn't a bipartisan lovefest.
5. Susan Rice's behavior is indefensible.
6. I actually agree with Abramson that Flynn has been keen to throw someone in the Trump administration under the bus from the moment Flynn's scandal broke. I don't agree with his further analysis that he expected an administration-wide race to get the first plea deals. It's worth remembering that Mueller wasn't even appointed at the time.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Kushner and/or Donnie Jr. is up next.
The source of the Flynn news just "corrected" itself and confirmed it's a nothingburger:

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"initially"

"On topics that included"

If there were nothing wrong going on, why would any of them lie to the FBI in the first place?
"
If they're given more than a few hours, of course they should.

No. Don't read it. It is a waste of time. Most legislation in US congress don't get pass. Just mundanely vote no. People are gonna vote big fat No on legislation they don't support. Even more true Who in their right mind would vote yes on legislation they don't know what the hell it is about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info