3000 fuses no 6 link

I spent 3k fuses during turmoil on a specific belly of the beast. Should i keep at it with the same belly or should i vendor it and buy another?
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 2:36:15 AM
It makes absolutely no difference.

In case your question wasn't literal, I chose to treat it as such anyways.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
if I can get a nickle for every "wtf 3,000/4,000/5,000/6,000 fuses still no 6 link..." thread, I am already way pass being a millionaire.

please, for cry out loud people! its a gamble! how many people irl you met made a fortune from gambling? I myself only made 1 6-link from years of PoEing, it costed me around 2,400 fuses, then on next try it costed me way over 6,000 with no 6 link. after that, I learn my lesson and ALWAYS buy 6 links from trade or from craft.

If you would like to 6-link stuff yourself then get your mind-set on spent 5k fuses, because that's what's most likely will happen so you dont have this WTFBBQ moments.
Why not use Vorici instead?
Censored.
welcome to chance

i'll still never use vorici to get 6L items. never.
"
Imurgod wrote:
if I can get a nickle for every "wtf 3,000/4,000/5,000/6,000 fuses still no 6 link..." thread, I am already way pass being a millionaire.

please, for cry out loud people! its a gamble! how many people irl you met made a fortune from gambling? I myself only made 1 6-link from years of PoEing, it costed me around 2,400 fuses, then on next try it costed me way over 6,000 with no 6 link. after that, I learn my lesson and ALWAYS buy 6 links from trade or from craft.

If you would like to 6-link stuff yourself then get your mind-set on spent 5k fuses, because that's what's most likely will happen so you dont have this WTFBBQ moments.

What are you even talking about, your frustrations have nothing to do with me or this thread. You haven't even read my question properly. If i had a cookie for every person not reading something properly and going on a rant because they had a bad day i would be fat.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Why not use Vorici instead?

kind of difficult for me in a 10 day league
Last edited by SubDoom on Nov 19, 2017, 5:29:59 PM
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
It makes absolutely no difference.

In case your question wasn't literal, I chose to treat it as such anyways.

I feel like certain items have more chance of getting linked than others. individual (1 belly over the other) but also per type. What i mean by that is that in 3 years of playing all the non meta items always 6l very easily for me, meta items are insanity in the amount of fuses.

I do not believe in the "true rng" of this game, i think there is more to it.

Easy example, your fire resist is uncapped and suddenly the amount of flamebloods increase drastically, how is this true rng in mods on rares?
Last edited by SubDoom on Nov 19, 2017, 6:11:32 PM
Never had any such experience.
I know of the psychological effect that would make it appear as such, with things being more easily noticed if they go against the ideal, but objectively, I didn't experience this at all.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Random is random, that's just it.

Spent 3500+ fusings last + this league combined on trying for a 6 link, never got it. Just ended up buying the 6 links. And now I was close to 5k fusings because I was just never spending them. League is about to end, so I thought, just burn through them why not, maybe get the achievement or something. Ended up getting the first 6 link in like 70 fusings, got another one after 200 and by the time I used 700 I had the 3rd 6 link.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info