Make high tier maps with completed bonus objectives drop additional corrupted normal high tier maps

I appreciate that GGG don't want people to easily chain chiseled up rare high tier maps. But now that we're going to have a reason to do specific high tier maps to influence elder/shaper progress, it might be a good idea to ease up on the restriction to access to these maps.

So how about, whenever you run a red map on which you previously defeated the corrupted boss, you get additional drops of corrupted, normal (maybe magic, never rare/unique), 0 quality maps of the same tier (plus atlas bonus).
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 3:20:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So basically your idea is giving everybody infinite supply of free maps (with optimized atlas infinite supply of one map) that can be farmed much more efficient than current one (you don't care about clearing whole map just most juicy parts and boss).

That would ruin whole economy of poe. No ty.
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
So basically your idea is giving everybody infinite supply of free maps (with optimized atlas infinite supply of one map) that can be farmed much more efficient than current one (you don't care about clearing whole map just most juicy parts and boss).

That would ruin whole economy of poe. No ty.

First, I didn't say infinite, I said additional.

Second, the point of having these drop normal AND corrupted is so that they can only ever be run normal. That is, without the massive IIQ/IIR/pack size bonus of a rare map. Running rares would still be a much better way to farm both loot and XP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info