Is there any Trickster decent builds ? (No Scorching Ray)

Yo!

As the title.
Deathless Shaper, with decent DPS :)
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2017, 6:57:14 AM
There are plenty of strong Trickster builds. Scorching ray and ED/Contagion/Blight are the obvious ones though. Since you don't want to play SR, you can either check out the pinned post here on the Shadow forums for some variation, or you can check out some deathless endgame ED/Cont/Blight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O4I8llbsyw
ED Blights are the regular top of the food chain.

I played Crit Blade Vortex shortly in 3.0, seems to be working, but lacks dmg compared to the top dogs. Used to work well with Poison Double dippers. It should be possible to build poison BV still, but clear speed and overall performance is lacking and Pathfinder seems like a better choice.

I am trying to figure out how to build Arc or Ball Lightning (or new Tendrils) on ES for 3.1 expansion. It might have no obvious synergy with dmg but the 54ish Attack & Cast Speed could by itself be enough motivation to try. Probably 3curse to have good enough res reduction, but it will probably lack compared to Elementalist

Ye, there isn't much motivation to play Trickster as anything other than obvious SR / ED degen builds.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info