Is Corrupt Maps With Twinned Mod Efficient Farming Multiple Sacrifice Pieces

Is it still possible to farm a map that already has multiple bosses and add the twin map mod and corrupt it to get multiple sacrifice drops?

For Example, Racecourse has three bosses, so adding twin will make 5 then corrupting it should give every boss a chance to drop a sacrifice piece correct?
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 5:09:18 PM
in theory but to be honest its always been more efficient for me to run sacrifice peices by themselves to run corrupted zones. that is put a sac peice by itself into the map machine. farmed up 12 complete sets that way. only stopped there because I decided I wasnt all that interested in farming atziri
I stopped corrupting twinned 6 boas maps after realizing her mask cards made it irrelevant and more expensive than needed. Normal atziri isn't really worth farming unless willing to go cheaper with more time investment for Uber pieces and I think the general advice people always had that I saw was that they just buy and run Uber sets because while we are farming away at atziri, they made plenty more currency just farming high end maps.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
No! Not anymore, people shouldn't even bother to run frags themselves for the chance to get better frags, the extra dusk and dawns just use them for map quantity. Vaaling maps is costly, those vaal orbs are better put on amulets and gloves, the rarely appeared map strongbox you vaal it sure, but the outcome maps are usually not good enough to run ,you end up wasting time just for the frags.

Best way to get those frags are doing uber lab runs, that's if you have a dedicated lab farmer or your main character can just breeze thru uber lab, for me I usually make a juggernaut just for lab, on average I'll say 3 frags per run and 6-7 min for each run.

Mapping will give you plenty of her mask card, that accumulates fast.

And the unique map card can often give you vaults of atziri maps, it's an OK source of frags, and the best source of ilvl 68 rares for the chaos recipe.
Last edited by TravisL on Nov 19, 2017, 11:58:12 AM
"
TravisL wrote:

Mapping will give you plenty of her mask card, that accumulates fast.

This is primarily from T1 through T6 Maps and their Shaped versions, yes? I remember reading something to that effect and it matches my experience.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Vaaling maps can still be worth it in general. I vaal almost every map I run and I'd estimate a 50% quantity difference. Unless you're very unlucky, the increased drops are worth more than the vaal orb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info