Burial Chambers boss needs to die in a fire

...and whoever designed that boss needs to get sacked. Seriously.

Soul eater + zombies + desecrate + corpse explosion all in one place is _not_ fun, and it isn't funny either. When corpses can be summoned at your feet and exploded (all of them!) in the span of 100 ms... oh, look at that, dead again.

I'm a mere mortal, I cannot and will not ever be able to react that fast.
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The Burial Chambers Boss when I first reached it caused me much grief.

I remember reading about the boss and definitely not agreeing with the wiki's label of the boss as 2 (on a 1-5 scale).

There are two different methods to deal with the boss.
1) Very high DPS. Kill it (from a distance and keep moving) before it kills you.
2) High physical Damage Reduction (for corpse explosions), Good healing, and single target skills. Run away when you need to heal then dive back into the fray.

Aside: Do not feed soul eater unless you are solidly on option 1) path.

While I was bitter about having to adjust my character (I choose option 2, I was depending only on area attacks until then) I soon thereafter met a rare, that also spawned monsters and had soul eater.

As such monsters can come up as a rare I stopped feeling bitter about with it.
Isn't that boss just a map version of Alira, doing exactly the same thing Alira does in act 2, just a higher level one? She used to be the boss of Springs before they moved her to that new map.

If that boss is a problem for your build, then you won't have the DPS to go much further than that tier anyway. Consider something higher DPS.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Isn't that boss just a map version of Alira, doing exactly the same thing Alira does in act 2, just a higher level one? She used to be the boss of Springs before they moved her to that new map.

If that boss is a problem for your build, then you won't have the DPS to go much further than that tier anyway. Consider something higher DPS.

It's literally Alleria with soul eater while she spawns zombies lol it's basically it nothing special.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Yes, but I remind myself: each person is different, and just because I have never found her to be a problem in that map doesn't invalidate that someone else does.

I'm pretty sure someone will say that piety-map-boss with that lightning, and whatever that damn firestorm map boss in mid-tier are, those are super easy, and I'll be over here looking grumpy at the number of deaths I end up with on them because apparently I suck at avoiding firestorm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info