GGG increase the drops rates or fix the ecomony

Honestly so many cool builds and fun things to try, but few us can ever do it, because you have made this game so grindy it reminds me of the grind of Aion, Chinese games etc. It is so bad that just for one item it can cost so many exalts few people will ever see that item and chance of ever getting it by looking for it to drop is so bad it not worth the effort. This game drops rates are a joke, it a good game but it losing players because of a few things namely, people cant get the economy up to do the more fun of builds, only elitists who got their by same selfishness of society, the pride/greed system of hoarding to themselves and inflation, stepping over others in their hard hearts. This is the same crap that people have to deal with in real world and it sad to see it in a video game. The rich and the poor, the rich look down upon the poor even in a bloody video game, you could made a system based on righteousness but instead you choose the evil model of the bloody world.

You need to do something about this Economy that has developed, it seriously is modelled on same crap the world is modelled on and is extremely bad for people souls. Reward people who are kind and share things, do something righteous that this game isn't held as a witness against you in the judgement soon to come. The world is evil enough why bring that same evil into a video game, there is a cost mankind and your soon to learn that.
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2017, 11:37:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The only way righteous people play the game is Solo, Self-Found (SSF).

I urge you to try it out, and leave the foul trading mentality to others. Give it time and effort, and eventually you will be rewarded with what you've been seeking: true satisfaction, without a single dent to your morale. Of course it's a grind, as should be expected. The question is if you are prepared for it or not, if your desire is strong enough.
There isnt enough time left in the world to grind it anymore. Sadly mankind has become so prideful and greedy, so wicked and selfish this world now hasn't even got that many years left. I will prob just quit like many have and focus on more important things, I do wish this game had of taken a righteous approach, punish the greed reward to selfless. It would be a good example of what will soon happen in world when the true Creator brings Justice and Mercy. Peace
"
Ceri wrote:
I urge you to try it out, and leave the foul trading mentality to others.

Sadly, not likely to be a good solution, because the ability to take items back to standard means that GGG have the same drop rates in both. All you get is a separate ladder that gives you competition from people who play the same way you do, not a mechanism to avoid the pain that trading brings to ARPG loot drop rates.

I would so much rather that GGG just turned off that option at all, ever, so that SSF and Standard ... never shall the two meet, ever. Bad luck and all that jazz if you want to take items out. Then they could tune them each appropriately, to the style of play.

Because, real talk, I have absolutely no problem with people who like trade in the game, or want to do it. I'm two hundred percent down with them trading. Heck, for the 10 day league, because SSF-SC wasn't available, I shrugged and did trade.

I'd just rather have drop rates in SSF tuned for that. :)

(Trading still works like I recall: spend a little while earning some money, then buy the BiS items, and once you got that sorted you can just ignore everything that drops because there are approximately no upgrades remaining. Not how I want to play an ARPG.)
"
Ceri wrote:

"
BacktoHell wrote:
"
Ceri wrote:

Username checks out.
1/10 bait
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

Because, real talk, I have absolutely no problem with people who like trade in the game, or want to do it. I'm two hundred percent down with them trading. Heck, for the 10 day league, because SSF-SC wasn't available, I shrugged and did trade.

I'd just rather have drop rates in SSF tuned for that. :)

Yeah, same here. I don't play SSF leagues, but mostly do SSF anyway. I played the game for years before SSF was an option and restarting everything just for vanity.. Nope. :)

Don't care about ladders or competition so it really doesn't matter to me. I do trade sometimes too, particularly currency and I tend to buy lots of maps and the occasional item while leveling. But I do think that pure SSF is a lot more fun. It does take considerably more time though, and I don't have that, unfortunately.

Your wish for a completely separate SSF league with different drop rates.. Yeah that's been debated to death for several years and it's never going to happen. Sadly, I might add, because I'd personally play that.

By the way, my original reply was in jest, mostly. In case someone missed that. ;)
*giggling intensifies*
"
Un4seenMaji wrote:
Honestly so many cool builds and fun things to try, but few us can ever do it

What specific item do you need that you cannot loot+craft in a few hours of playing the game that keeps you from playing a specific build?

Complains like that usually come from people that are just too new and don't know which items are necessary and which aren't.

But please tell me. :)
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info