Turn Reflect into a Projectile

Instead of immediately taking damage when you hit a reflect enemy, projectiles fly out of the enemy in a random direction and then loop back into you. You can then dodge or tank those projectiles. The more damage you do, the more projectiles are created per hit, each doing a portion of the reflected damage. Projectiles you dodge could loop back again, possibly several times until the projectile lifetime runs out.

This will give a player time to react to a reflect enemy, a choice on how to handle reflect, tank, avoid, or a combination of both. The delay of incoming projectiles allows the player to leech or otherwise heal the damage they may suffer from being hit by reflect projectiles.

And this would be my contribution to the reflect problematic.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you just come playing d3 or some shit? That's where it's from lol

Reflect should just turn on and off like grimdawn and yeah D3 does it too AND it fires projectiles.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Did you just come playing d3 or some shit? That's where it's from lol

Reflect should just turn on and off like grimdawn and yeah D3 does it too AND it fires projectiles.

D3 stole my idea before I came up with it? Damn! Blizzard has a time machine, we're doomed. But seriously, no idea what D3 does, I don't follow that game.
"Into the Labyrinth!
Into the Labyrinth!"
If you're melee, is there a difference between instantly taking damage and some projectile appearing and going straight to you and hitting you immediately?

Reflect belongs in 2013. It's not 2013 anymore.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Nov 18, 2017, 12:13:03 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
If you're melee, is there a difference between instantly taking damage and some projectile appearing and going straight to you and hitting you immediately?

Reflect belongs in 2013. It's not 2013 anymore.

The projectile goes off in a random direction first before looping back, so you have a bit time to react.
"Into the Labyrinth!
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info