Acuity alrdy 60 ex+

Good thing i got mine waiting for the patch :).

But seriously if acuity dont change, the meta god builds are crystal clear already.

On the other hand we got one more chase unique. Not sure if the whole picture regarding acuity is good or bad. As im a advocator of chase items.
Last edited by zzang on Nov 18, 2017, 8:25:32 AM
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2017, 6:29:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I like chase items aswell. However I don't like being pushed towards 1 item for 85% of every build. But then again, maybe they will just change it (I hope they do)
They will change it, i am 100% sure. Quetion is HOW will they change it. They can do it "you have vaal pact" which will the item into absolute pure shit. They can just give it the mod "leech per second is doubled on critical strikes. Maximum leech rate is Doubled on Critical strikes" which will still make it a godly item because it will stack with the new Vaal Pact.
Gonna be a lot of crying when all existing Acuities get retroactively nerfed.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Gonna be a lot of crying when all existing Acuities get retroactively nerfed.

I doubt this will be the case Chris Wilson stated on Reddit that he wants to have more chase items. This will probably include those deathless facetank boss gloves.
Last edited by zzang on Nov 18, 2017, 8:24:56 AM
... and here I was, after two years of playing realistically getting close to getting some Acuity gloves. So much for that, I guess.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
zzang wrote:

I doubt this will be the case Chris Wilson stated on Reddit that he wants to have more chase items. This will probably include those deathless facetank boss gloves.

This coming from a guy who nerfed every chase unique into the ground.
Their balance have no clear direction its a moving target. Someone gave a nice comparison its a airplane where the captain dont know where it goes the important thing is that they dont crash.
"
Char1983 wrote:
... and here I was, after two years of playing realistically getting close to getting some Acuity gloves. So much for that, I guess.

You are lucky!

What happened to me was I saved for 2 years for mjolner.
It cost me 100 ex.

Fast forward 2 months and a retroactive nerf and a non retroactive buff later, my mighty mjolner was worth a few augmentation shards.

Admittedly I did have the opportunity to spend a divine to boost its value up to about 5 chaos.
wrong subform.

/delete thread
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info