which gem is the most useless gem ?

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
Additional Accuracy Support

I use it on my Scorching Ray blocker to be able to build up offence and defence at the same time (Frenzy + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Additional Accuracy; chance of Elemental OVerload too), which you can't get with just Vigilant Strike
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
why does everyone hate Cast on death?..... i use it on just about everyone of my builds with Portal.... if you die you never have to run to get back to where you were...

what am i missing?
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
why does everyone hate Cast on death?..... i use it on just about everyone of my builds with Portal.... if you die you never have to run to get back to where you were...

what am i missing?

Leveling with minus resists. Gotta have that Cast on Death + Portal!

*high five*
"
D3izhistory wrote:

what am i missing?

people playing without deaths. late game the slots are too valuable to spend two on this, when the main goal is not to die.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

what am i missing?

people playing without deaths. late game the slots are too valuable to spend two on this, when the main goal is not to die.

i love massive mods and rippy maps personally. huge lewt.... for those of us who dont mind dieing cod/portal is a must have
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Well, chance to flee is obvious.
The game is too fast paced, the chance too limited, for it to still have a place.
Probably in some way inspired by D2, but that's a different game.
Active... tough one. Viper Strike and Elemental hit are good contenders, both are somewhat useless;
But conversion trap is also a good one (not).
Oh, and coming next patch: Detonate Dead. ^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
The game is too fast paced, the chance too limited, for it to still have a place.

Not only that, but Magic monsters are resistant and Rare monsters are immune.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Conversion trap is not useless, just niche. It’s very good against tough rares on weaker builds or on builds with a severe allergy to certain nemesis mods like proximity shield. I bet it’s pretty good against guardian and shaper adds too with multi + cluster trap. Obviously the strongest builds don’t need it but it can enhance a weaker build in some situations.

Elemental hit is the no contest winner here. Take any build, add elemental hit, congratulations, you just made it half as good as it was before.
"
adghar wrote:
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:

I made my last and only attempt to make Chance to flee useful long time ago. The main idea was to use puncture. unfortunately, fleeing got canceled with stuns :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
adghar wrote:

That's why I said "limited" instead of "small". ^^
It's quite horribly in it's uselessness. It did work in D2, it does work in GD, but here?
Isn't there some unique playing on the synergy of flee and bleed?
Nice idea, wrong game. :/
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Nov 19, 2017, 4:32:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info