Project: Beautify Dominator

Alright, there's a lot of hate for the Dominator armor. I get it. It's quirky as hell. But let's turn that into something fun/challenging. Let's attempt to transform the ugly duckling into the beautiful orange swan is was always meant to be. Or else an orange Trump caricature.

Here are my first attempts. I'm actually kind of digging it. Right-click and select "View Image" to see full size pic.

Vaals to the Wall orange:

Still pretty damn orange:

Ditching the chest (aka The Boots are Pretty Rad edition):

What do you guys think? Submit your own as well, and if you don't have the Dominator pack but you have some creative combos you'd like to see, just post a request here and I'll hook it up if I own the MTX.
Last edited by magicstop on Nov 17, 2017, 7:25:15 PM
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 10:39:29 PM
Try it with Deicide Wings, a Mark of the Phoenix and the Dun Shield.
Edit: No character effect and Fidelitas Spike to make the weapon effect glow more.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Mythabril on Nov 17, 2017, 7:52:04 PM
Buyer's remorse?
"
Mythabril wrote:
Try it with Deicide Wings, a Mark of the Phoenix and the Dun Shield.
Edit: No character effect and Fidelitas Spike to make the weapon effect glow more.

I'll have to buy some MTX, but I'll see if I can't make it happen.

"
Excyis wrote:
Buyer's remorse?

Nah, I knew what the armor looked like before I bought the pack, lol. I like supporting GGG, and I like to have the "most-pimp" versions of things. Just trying to get creative. You know, lemons and lemonade and all that.

Plus, I don't have any orange MTX schemes yet, so it'll be cool to have one now.
Combine the ugliest armour of the current round of MTX packs with one of the ugliest character effects available... you get something even more ugly. Thanks for that demonstration 0_o.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Also digging this setup:

Last edited by magicstop on Nov 17, 2017, 10:21:50 PM
"
magicstop wrote:
Also digging this setup:

Spoiler

Yeah, that works. Probably looking better in motion.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I love my Phoenix Armor! :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info