ITS POLL TIME! Which of the new supporter pack Armour set do you prefer

http://www.strawpoll.me/14424228

Dont just stop you opinion on the price, base it mainly on the look

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 17, 2017, 6:39:29 PM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 3:43:10 PM
This is a real tough pick this time around, they are all kind of amazing imo.

My vote goes for Scholar though, love the crusader/knight look of it, especially the back attachment!

Bought the Subjugator so far, but man, that Dominator portal is just mind blowing.
Only thing I don't love is the Redeemer back attachment, but the armor set is great.
Dominatrix is wayyy too bulky you could crush melons with those thunder thighs. This is one case where the cheapest set is the best looking.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 17, 2017, 6:33:52 PM
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
This is a real tough pick this time around, they are all kind of amazing imo.

My vote goes for Scholar though, love the crusader/knight look of it, especially the back attachment!

Bought the Subjugator so far, but man, that Dominator portal is just mind blowing.
Only thing I don't love is the Redeemer back attachment, but the armor set is great.
Im starting to wonder if this is not a marketing trick

Imho Subjugator is superior looking to Dominator

But the portal of Dominator is better looking than the recycled Challenger portal effect that is Subjugator portal

If i was GGG i would make sure to have my top tier pack to have a weaker part and a stronger part, so people buying the lower pack as an entry pack would be tempted to upgrade to have that stronger part
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
So far the results are lining up w/ my opinion exactly. Seeker is best, Redeemer second, Scholar third, Subjugator fourth, and Dominator last.
Seeker! The cleanest look without all that weird fluff on the other ones. And the weapon effect is really awesome (the picture doesn't show it, but Mathil showcased it in his video).
I really like the subjugator, it looks awesome imo. Especially that wing/head/cloak hybrid back attatchment got me interested. At the same time, I don't like seeker at all. For some reason it feels like a cheap prophecy ripoff to me, even though those two are almost nothing alike. No idea why, maybe it's the eye on the hood.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I see you conveniently left out the option 'None, they are all fugly'. That is my vote. Each pack gets worse and worse...do they get Garena to design them now? Because it looks like some kind of ridiculous anime garbage.
I dont like any of the Armour Sets. However the Redeemer Portal Effect is really beautiful. Not worth $160 though.
Really dislike the stupid looking stuff. Don't know why anyone would opt to wear it. Seeker is a gook look though... for a caster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info